Frequent Contributor

Anyone tried this brand of ionic hair dryers?  The claim is that they dry your hair much faster which is what I need.  I have issues that keep me from being able to hold my arms over my head much, so faster would be very helpful to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not used Martino's dryer, but frankly most of the dryers on the market today seem to be ionic, titanium, ceramic or have some type of magic component which the manufacturer claims wil dry the hair faster.  I understand about being uncomfortable holding arms up to get through the blow dry.  In my case it is uncomfortable whether it's 10-minutes or 30.  For that reason I like a small dryer.  Martino's dryer looks very big and bulky.  

Frequent Contributor

The one I am looking at weighs .80 lb.  Less than 1 pound is attractive.

Trusted Contributor

@Rosiebudsmom I was looking at that dryer as well... but I'm pretty okay with my cheaper Hot Tools brand. Works great for me.I will buy a more $ one soon just because I see so many good ones online.

I have to say I've use a hair primer over the past year and 1/2 when this product came on the market and it makes my hair dry SOOOO fast!!! They have many out there, tried them but truly I always go back to Redkin's Pillowproof Primer (pink bottle) a spray. It leaves zero feeling/residue in hair it just makes drying go quickly and it helps with my weaker arms. They have mini/travel size bottles that can let you try it! I think it would help I really do. I have bad shoulders and Fibromyalgia...things flare and when they do this works. Of course a super lightweight dryer would help but mine weighs hardly anything...no prob.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky