Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

Just happen to tune into HSN yesterday afternoon.  Suzanne Runyon's new hairstyle stopped me dead in my tracks.  Great style on her.

Anyhow....there was a hairstylists selling his products and ion hair dryer.  He reminded me alot of Nick Chavez.  Lots of enthusiasm and flair.

Has anyone used his products.  His hair dryer was $75 but it included two styling products I believe.

Thanks for any info.

Yes, I have tools of his and have used some product - hairspray and dry shampoo.  Even though I have his blow dryer, I’ve wanted to try his shampoo and conditioner.  The current deal is excellent so I’m getting a back up.

Contributor

Shaggygirl You are correct. Her name was Tabitha Coffey and her show was called Tabitha Takes Over. I aw that same episode with Martino. After watching his episode, I would not trust his products!

Honored Contributor

Tabatha (with an 'a') Coffey's show was on 10 yrs. ago.  Martino was pretty young then.  I surely wouldn't want to be judged today based on something stupid I may have done in my youth.

A few years ago, Michael English had a tv show that aired late on Friday nights.  Martino was his guest one night.  All this time later, I don't recall all the details, but Martino told a beautiful recounting of his adoption and it caused me to become more interested in his product line.

Honored Contributor

Martino owns a salon in NJ, Amy Morrison talks about it. He is also quite a charfitable man, he devotes much of his time donating hair and wigs to women fighting cancer. 

Valued Contributor

Once he did a show even if he just came back from Egypt.His dad just died.

Honored Contributor

BTW - did anyone hear Mario say, regarding his shampoo and conditioner, that fine haired, thinner haired ladies should do the system in reverse - condition first, shampoo last?  Has anyone tried that with their current products?  I haven’t tried it yet, but will soon, when I don’t have anywhere I need to be. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martino Cartier

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

BTW - did anyone hear Mario say, regarding his shampoo and conditioner, that fine haired, thinner haired ladies should do the system in reverse - condition first, shampoo last?  Has anyone tried that with their current products?  I haven’t tried it yet, but will soon, when I don’t have anywhere I need to be. 

I LOVE Martino...love to watch him! Yes, I've conditioned my hair first before shampooing..worked great for me. I have fine hair..though its not thin, thank goodnes!. I use his straight iron...LOVE it! Just discovered him a month ago..wish I'd found him sooner!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West