Valued Contributor

Just happen to tune into HSN yesterday afternoon.  Suzanne Runyon's new hairstyle stopped me dead in my tracks.  Great style on her.

Anyhow....there was a hairstylists selling his products and ion hair dryer.  He reminded me alot of Nick Chavez.  Lots of enthusiasm and flair.

Has anyone used his products.  His hair dryer was $75 but it included two styling products I believe.

Thanks for any info.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martino Cartier

[ Edited ]

A few years back there was a show that had a woman, I think she was from England, very short blond hair and she was a hairdresser. She'd go to various salons that were going downhill fast (here in the states) and get the incompetent owners squared away to help save their business. I could swear he was one of them, if not him he's a dead ringer for him. He was letting his business go downhill while living the high life, he wore expensive clothes and gaudy rings and chains. I remember one thing she insisted was that he get rid of some fancy car he drove. Later today when I have some time I'm going to do some research via google and see if I can find any info on that show and if he was one of the salon owners she tried to help. If it's not him then he must have a twin with a salon.

Valued Contributor

shaggygirl - he was wearing aloit of big gaudy jewelery.  He was wearing a tuxedo style jacket that was trimmed in bedazzle thingys.

Valued Contributor

That was Tabitha Coffey's show.

Esteemed Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

shaggygirl - he was wearing aloit of big gaudy jewelery.  He was wearing a tuxedo style jacket that was trimmed in bedazzle thingys.

Yes. I've actually seen him a few times briefly on HSN and every one of those times I've been tempted to check it out and see if he's who I think he is but never did. Your post however made me decide that today is the day! I have an appointment this morning or I'd get right on it now and see what I can find. I can't believe a man actually goes out in public looking like he does with all that gaudy on top of gaudy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

That was Tabitha Coffey's show.

@Stevie Nix 

BINGO!! Thank you ever so much! That gives me a starting place for later!

Frequent Contributor

@shaggygirl @@That show was called Tabithas Salon Takeover,and yes that is the same Salon owner she helped.Martino Cartier

Esteemed Contributor

@staceyluvsyou wrote:

@shaggygirl @@That show was called Tabithas Salon Takeover,and yes that is the same Salon owner she helped.Martino Cartier

@staceyluvsyou 

AHA so it is! THANK YOU for that and for the name of the show.

Respected Contributor

The only thing I have from him is the duckbill curling iron and it's fantastic. Curls my hair faster than lightning.  Never tried anything else. Actually I did buy a flat iron from him but I never used it.

Respected Contributor

I bought his hair dryer a couple  of  years ago and it came with his hair spray.  It is good. I am a wash and go air dry girl usually.