Honored Contributor

I am definitely not one to begrudge a person who introduces different categories of items, but I have to say I did laugh out loud this morning.  

I guess I’m late to the party, but I just saw that Martha Stewart will be introducing a skincare line on the Q this Friday.  Crafts, cookbooks, food, kitchen tools, fashion, garden supplies, skincare and whatever else I’m missing.  

Mark my words, one day we’ll read that Martha has purchased QVC from Liberty Media.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I thought I read that she was introducting the Mario Bodescu, line of skin care

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I am definitely not one to begrudge a person who introduces different categories of items, but I have to say I did laugh out loud this morning.  

I guess I’m late to the party, but I just saw that Martha Stewart will be introducing a skincare line on the Q this Friday.  Crafts, cookbooks, food, kitchen tools, fashion, garden supplies, skincare and whatever else I’m missing.  

Mark my words, one day we’ll read that Martha has purchased QVC from Liberty Media.  Smiley Wink

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox  That’s what’s listed on the guide. Funny. When she had her own tv show, she touted she’d only use skincare from her renowned dermatologist in NY that she frequented quite often. 

Mario Bodescu having Martha as their muse? Not a selling point to me.

Super Contributor

I used to have a subscription to Martha Stewart Living many years ago and I do remember her saying she used skincare from Mario Badescu, so this doesn't surprise me. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox Martha has a collaboration with the Mario Bodescu skincare line that she’s presenting on QVC.  She is not doing this as a favor, she is reaping financial reward from the sales as well.  Makes business sense; I wonder what’s next.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't know, there's just something that falls flat to me with her whole line here.  It's probably me.  I know if it was 10 - 15 years ago, I would have been in awe, and was.

The Q merchandise with the inflated prices, that alone is a no for me.

Trusted Contributor

I think when a famous celebrity, known for a certain expertise and/or branding start putting their name on or endorsing everything under the sun it cheapens their image. Makes them seem less credible imo. 

Seriously, what’s next for her? MS all weather tires? 

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

I think when a famous celebrity, known for a certain expertise and/or branding start putting their name on or endorsing everything under the sun it cheapens their image. Makes them seem less credible imo. 

Seriously, what’s next for her? MS all weather tires? 

@BirdieGal  Lol. 😂😂😂😂

Super Contributor

She cheapened her image years ago when she was convicted. I will not watch,buy Anything from her. No personality at all, She is definitely not a people person.

Esteemed Contributor

Martha Stewart became famous for her cooking & crafting. I don’t think she is suddenly qualified to sell fashion or skincare.

When a person tries to become a jack of all trades they become a master of none!! In my opinion she has lost all credibility.