Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

@suzyQ3

Except, it’s not the punishment that taints the person. It’s the actions. 

@BirdieGal, okay, but I think that we're spitting hairs here. When you are a "convicted felon," that label follows you through life, even if the actual crime is not known by others. It can be very difficult for a person so tainted to go on to live a normal life after serving his or her time.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3

I completely agree. MS seems to have overcome very nicely it seems. 

Regular Contributor

At least if we buy MB products from the Q they'll probably be nice and fresh.  I checked out MB at my local Ulta today and their stock was old.  Discolored. Scent gone.  The orange cleanser is supposed to have a slight orange scent.  So I wouldn't count on the quality.  I would buy from the Q or the MB website as was previously suggested.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

I think when a famous celebrity, known for a certain expertise and/or branding start putting their name on or endorsing everything under the sun it cheapens their image. Makes them seem less credible imo. 

Seriously, what’s next for her? MS all weather tires? 

@BirdieGal 

Are you saying she has her fingers in too many pies?  heh  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3and @alliswell..we are only human and we all sin in one way or another.

I agree with your posts.

I do think she is pushing the envelope a bit too far aka sick of seeing her all over ....kinda makes me wonder why she has to be in every store and perts and homegoods, pet things.... food omgosh too much!!.

On a diff note that show she does with Snoop Dog makes me smile big.

even there shes raking it in!!! Ha.

I hear she is a tough cookie in real life. I can see that.

I would not buy things from her....just not into her name on everything.

I give her credit though as she has so much drive and energy I'd do anything for that motivation!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I "m sure its very good stuff

I say this becaue I bought a lot of her clothing ,and am very happy with it. It fits well, washes like a dream

She is a brand  name and has a lot to lose by selling inferior stuff

I don't need any skin products at present, but when I do I will be sure to give hers a try

I like her, and I wish her bon chance

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I "m sure its very good stuff

I say this becaue I bought a lot of her clothing ,and am very happy with it. It fits well, washes like a dream

She is a brand  name and has a lot to lose by selling inferior stuff

I don't need any skin products at present, but when I do I will be sure to give hers a try

I like her, and I wish her bon chance

I agree @cherry.  Martha may be into a lot of different lines, but so far I think they are all quality products.  I love her canary embroidered jeans and get compliments every time I wear them (although I do wish she'd stop putting her initials or signature on her clothing).  I don't use skincare except sunscreen and moisturizer so I won't be trying that. 

If she comes out with shoes though, I'll be watching!

QVM  [Quality - Value - Martha] Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I loved the Martha of the 1990's. Now, not so much. Her magazine is more like a catalog at this point - maybe 30 pages tops. The Snoop Dogg show is just wretched. And I've never once said to myself "Martha has grat skin, I wonder what she does?" She's a nice looking woman but certainly no glamazon that I want to look like. 

Honored Contributor

I don’t see MS as a fashion icon, beauty aficionado or spokesperson for many of the items she’s endorsing. Linens, crafts, household items, decorating, entertaining, flower arranging, gardening and cookbooks...Can anyone really expect to be an expert in everything?

Respected Contributor

Cookbooks?  Clothing? Skincare?  Talk about going for a money grab where ever you can get it.  Enough.