Honored Contributor

Re: Marketing of Perricone TSV

@Tune Up wrote:

@Rachb wrote:
I'm not worried. I just find it interesting that they're not expanding their market on this particular TSV.
  Ok - It did grab your attention enough to post about it and type about cancelling your order.  I personally like the fact they use models older than me.  I know what I need to address because of my genetics.  I guess it's how you look at things.
 If he really wanted to expand his market he'd lower the price so all the people on this board who complain about his prices would buy and trust me they'd buy!  Also, he'd make an appearance for the ones who complain about that - lol  It's always something with people.  No  one complains about any vendor more than Perricone and some have higher prices.  You know what they say bad press is good press!
If you have skin issues you think these products can address, I'd take a wait and try approach.  I have a feeling the models will not sway the sales of this TSV.

LOL I beg to differ...

Regular Contributor

I never understood why Dr. Perricone's skin looks so terrible if his products work. 

Regular Contributor

@lyn in MI wrote:

@Rachb wrote:
I get that the items are anti-aging, but they're marketing and demo-ing it only on older women. I'm sure there's a reason for it. But you'd think they'd want to market it and demo it for younger women as well to sell more product. I think women of ALL ages are concerned with anti-aging. Not necessarily all women, but certainly women of all ages. I'm 35 and have very few lines. But I have large pores as well as a lot of sun spots and discoloration. I ordered this TSV but after watching several presentations since midnight, I realize they're not even referencing younger women. I'm now thinking about canceling. It's really a shame because they're missing out on an even bigger market.

@Rachb - the NP Facial Conformer has always been a product Perricone MD recommends for those with advanced signs of aging.  Were I 35, I would not purchase this TSV.  There are other products that address the complexion issues you mention.  Years ago I used MaMa Lotion to treat my facial discolorations.  It worked for me.  It has been renamed M2 and you can purchase it at Dermstore and SkincareRX.  Perricone makes products that specifically address pore issues.

Lyn in MI I used to post on the board way back when and you are one of the few I remember. I used the Mama Lotion on your advice back then and really liked it but never bought another bottle after the first for some reason. I remember when some weirdos on the board tried to say you photoshopped your results pics which was so stupid because it wasn't like you worked for the company lol. Please tell me you remember the crazy Nurse Recruiter, I feel a all alone in my memories of the drama she brought.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank you for leaving me the bread crumbs, Woman Very Happy  

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

I'm not lynmi but i remember batty Nurse Recruiter and that whole drama! She was one piece of work!!!

Respected Contributor

I purchased the TSV since I use and like the Neuropeotide crema-day and night, and this was an extraordinary value.

Trusted Contributor

@engineer wrote:

Lyn, I am so happy to hear from you. I always look forward to your posts. Have learned so much from you.A sincere thank YOU!!! We go to Ireland in May every year. My family is from Ireland and I always feel at home. Not sure we will be able to go this May. Did something stupid. When going to the market I tripped and fell. After several days my hus. finally MADE me see the Dr.(I hate going to the Dr.)Well, to make a long story short I am now sitting with leg elevated. Dr. said  it may take at least 6 weeks to heal. No broken bones but have a hematoma([sp?) Good thing I love to read. Completely bored with TV. I also ordered the TSV.Usually order the Perricone's TSV. The best way to purchase some of his products. Have reached point (almost) where I know which products in his line are necessary.Enjoy your grandchildren. Have a ball. The tea will always be ready and waiting for you my friend. Stay well.

@sligo - So sorry to learn about your accident.  Follow your Dr.'s orders, so you're back on your feet, sooner (6 to 8 weeks), rather than later.  I hope you're able to make your annual trip to Ireland.  This will be our first vacation there.  What is the one thing you recommend we do while we're there?

I just hit the bottom of the jar of my AM treatment (OVM).  I checked my PerriShelf and am out of it, but a bottle of Formula 15 was sitting on the shelf.  I'm gonna give it another try.  If my skin reacts to it, I'll finish it up on my hands.  btw, OVM has been reformulated.  It will be interesting to see how my skin responds to the new formulation.

Take care of yourself!

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

@MissSugarKane - G'morning!!  The original MaMa Lotion was relaunched as M2 Advanced High Potency Skin Refinish, so now M2 has 3 formulas of the Skin Refinish.  I recently ordered a bottle from SkincareRX.com during one of their 30% off sales.  The first time I used MaMa Lotion, I applied it twice weekly (forehead only) and once it resolved the left over red acne spots and sun induced freckles, I removed it from my skincare routine.  This time I purchased it to treat my hands, because I discovered a couple of faint hyperpigmentation spots.  I need to be more committed to the daily application of sunscreen on my hands and reapply it everytime I wash my hands.  Either that or wear gloves.

And, yes I do remember the drama, lol.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

Lyn why did you stop using the mama?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rachb wrote:
Lyn why did you stop using the mama?

@Rachb - I added it to my weekly PM routine for one purpose, to eliminate (years) old red acne spots and sun-induced freckles on my forehead.  Once MaMa Lotion resolved those issues, I removed it from my routine.  Fortunately, I've experienced no pigmentation issues on my face since that time.  I recently discovered some faint hyperpigmentation spots on my hands, so I purchased a new bottle to begin treating my hands.  I will apply it twice weekly, beginning this week (before going to bed) and will increase to every other night within a few weeks. 

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007