Honored Contributor

Did he not hear about pinky nudes and nude and matte anything being OUT for 2022?

Yay LIPGLOSS! lol

Clipboard01.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Mario Didn't Get The Memo

A pinky nude would be the only nude I would even TRY to wear.  Matte was never IN for me.  I hate matte lipstick.

Honored Contributor

his stuff is very good

I have a lipstick and stick blush

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm That's great if you like brown and nude and matte lipglosses and lipsticks. Many women can't wear them the color and textured doesn't work with their skintone and flat matte is very harsh on mature skin. 

I have Mario's powder blush in delicate mauve that looks great on me, but if it were nude or brown I could not wear it. That is why there are so much makeup choices out there--there is something for every woman.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I tried a pinky nude  once.  I knew it would be the only nude I'd ever consider.  It wasn't even matte but it was a lipstick (I don'y care for lipSTICKS).  It was hideous!  Glosses and tints for me.  NO to mattes.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover 

That is why there are so much makeup choices out there

I know.  I was just making light that he introduces these new lipsticks right after we learn glosses and pastels are in this spring and mattes are out.  When mattes were in, I didn't wear them.  I look hideous in matte lipstick.

Honored Contributor

It's hard enough to find a lippie shade that works for our complexion without worrying about makeup trends, which is why I don't. 

Honored Contributor

Not everyone is so consumed by what's 'in or out", but more interested in what looks good on them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   Maybe he got the message and decided to ignore it--  everyone doesn't buy the same thing so there could still be a market for the outliers.

ETA.   Should have added that I have trouble tossing things I have already paid for, but I have promised myself to toss one lipgloss each month until all mine are gone.  I believe I might once have had one I actually liked.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea who Mario is, or what's in or out. IMO there's no makeup police and I buy/wear what I like.