Contributor

Mario Badescu Silver Powder OMG I love it !!

I bought the product months ago but recently started using it. I don't really have any blackheads or acne except for the very rare occasional pimple so I don't know why I even bought the stuff, but boy am I glad I did !!!

I think I bought it initially just because it has so many great reviews. Anyway, I'm loving what this mask is doing for my skin !!

The Silver Powder mask, which I apply two to three times a week for about 10 minutes, has completely refined the texture of my skin. The other top benefit I've experienced is that it has gotten rid of all the excess oil on my face yet hasn't dried my complexion out at all. It's also stopped the occasional zit I tend to experience from time to time.

I never need to touch up my makeup anymore since I've been using this mask. My makeup looks better and lasts longer because I don't have any excess t-zone oil making my makeup disappear or making me need to touch up or lightly powder mid-day.

Now, I'm not excessively oily, so I don't know how it would work for really oily skin types but I think , depending on your skin, you can adjust how often you use it to your skin type.

I'm just really impressed with this mask. Normally I never use masks because I've just never seen any benefit from any of them, until now.

Anyone else use Mario Basescu's Silver Powder?

Like I said, even though I'm not one who suffers from acne normally I'm really liking some of his products !!