Super Contributor

She reminds me of Joan Rivers. Too much plastic surgery... gone too far. Face does not move and looks very strange. Not pretty at all. Too bad these woman can not just accept the fact that they are old and just embrace that. Why do they have to go to such extremes. A little bit of freshing up is fine... but to continue to pull and inject to the point these ladies have gone is just sad.

she looks beautiful not at all the way you describe can definitely tell that she was a model and she has aged beautifully and your judgement is very cruel and uncalled for and thats sad that you would waste  time with your negative words. I would feel very blessed  if I aged  and she has  which does not look fake or plastic in anyway ...marilyn miglin beautful person that has   created a magnificent unique perfume line and I just can't live without ❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

I used to LOVE her Pheromone perfume! 

Honored Contributor

She can do no wrong in my book. I think she looks fantastic.

Trusted Contributor

I love her! My Mom uses many of her  products. She's very good with customers. A delight. 

Trusted Contributor

Ummm this thread was started in 2013.  Plus I think the OP is now a different Nick on here. 😜

Honored Contributor

Her face has always looked plastic and immovable, even when she was very much younger. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Marilyn Miglin on HSN

[ Edited ]

@gazelle77 wrote:

She reminds me of Joan Rivers. Too much plastic surgery... gone too far. Face does not move and looks very strange. Not pretty at all. Too bad these woman can not just accept the fact that they are old and just embrace that. Why do they have to go to such extremes. A little bit of freshing up is fine... but to continue to pull and inject to the point these ladies have gone is just sad.

@gazelle77  Your comments are both unkind and out of line.  You have no proof to back up any of your accusations.  And even if she did have any work done, so what!  I'm not interested in doing anything myself, but I hope I look half as good as her and have her kind of energy when I'm her age.  Marilyn Miglin is a smart business woman, sits on many boards, and lives an elegant lifestyle, but that hasn't shielded her from terrble things in life either.  Were you never taught "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all"?  Or how about "respecting your elders"?  Did you know her husband was murdered for his car and that she was the one who found his body?  That's not something you get over.  Cut the woman some slack already! It's disappointing that you would feel the need to start a new thread for the sole purpose of speaking negatively about someone.  

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Ummm this thread was started in 2013.  Plus I think the OP is now a different Nick on here. 😜

@Suebdoo  good catch.  I missed it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marilyn Miglin on HSN

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo, when I opened this thread, I didn't see the date but I did wonder about the nic. It looked familiar but long gone and, as you say, very likely in a new iteration.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland