Super Contributor

Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Luxurious Body Lotion is back

I love this body lotion. IT is 24.50 for 16 oz. Just to let Miglin fans know it is back.

Respected Contributor

Re: Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Luxurious Body Lotion is back

@cozyseeker wrote:

I love this body lotion. IT is 24.50 for 16 oz. Just to let Miglin fans know it is back.

I surprised a new product was brought in. I searched HSN and the line is down to 10 items. Such a shame one of her daughters didn't take over the line.  Marilyn was such an elegant graceful woman. She had to endure the death of her husband who was killed by a raging lunatic while she was on business. I felt HSN never gave her as much air time as she aged similar to Tova.

Honored Contributor

She was sure fun to watch years ago!

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@cozyseeker wrote:

I surprised a new product was brought in. I searched HSN and the line is down to 10 items. Such a shame one of her daughters didn't take over the line.  Marilyn was such an elegant graceful woman. She had to endure the death of her husband who was killed by a raging lunatic while she was on business. I felt HSN never gave her as much air time as she aged similar to Tova.

She has a daughter named Marlena and a son named Duke. From my understanding, they will be continuing on with her business. It's mentioned on her website. 

Contributor

Marilyn's daughter took over the company-Marlena. She's a very sweet lady like her mother was.

The Pheromone body lotion IS NOT a new product. I've been using it for years. I usually use Marilyn's website or talk to one of her beauty advisors to buy her products. You get free samples, too if you ask for them. Sign up on her website for emails & sometimes you get free shipping or other nice deals. 
The customer service is superb. The few times I had problems with an item the manager would give me my money back or immediately send out a new item.

Marilyn's lipsticks are THE best. They stay on all day and are very moisturizing.

Honored Contributor

Destiny was "my" scent for many years.  I still have some left but am glad to know I'll still be able to get it when the time comes.  Marilyn Miglin always had such a calm and gracious presence.  Regardless of the rumors, I felt sorry for her when her husband was murdered by Andrew Cunanan 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Destiny was "my" scent for many years.  I still have some left but am glad to know I'll still be able to get it when the time comes.  Marilyn Miglin always had such a calm and gracious presence.  Regardless of the rumors, I felt sorry for her when her husband was murdered by Andrew Cunanan 

I have no faith in her children managing the line.