Valued Contributor

Marilyn Miglin Passed Away Monday at Age 83

Marilyn's son Duke Miglin tells TMZ ... she passed away in Chicago Monday, surrounded by loved ones. Miglin died from complications from a stroke.

Respected Contributor

Re: Marilyn Miglin Passed Away Monday at Age 83

[ Edited ]

She was such a lovely lady, with a fun personality. I always enjoyed watching her on air. Of course, I frequently had to order something. She was good at persuading me.  

I've missed her. This led me to order Destiny again recently, after not having it for a few years. It was a welcome reunion with an old favorite fragrance.

I'm sure she will be missed by many. RIP Marilyn. 

Trusted Contributor

Wow. The last couple of times on HSN her daughter was with her.  Loved watching her.  Another Icon for sure.  Very prim and proper Chicago society, and different from Tova, west coast Beverly Hills posh.

The Versace murders, her career, wealth.. What a life this strong woman lead.

Trusted Contributor

Sad. I used her Pheromone fragrance for a few years and loved it.

Esteemed Contributor

A long productive life RIP.  I liked some of her fragrances and a creme she had that smelled like clover. She wasn't loud or high pressure, different from Adrienne Arpel. Arpel can't be far behind Marilyn in terms of age.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Rest in Peace,

PINK ROSE ON THE GRAVE AND LIGHTED CANDLES UNFOCUSED IN THE BACKGROUND. PINK ROSE ON THE GRAVE AND LIGHTED CANDLES UNFOCUSED IN THE BACKGROUND. Candle Stock Photo

Respected Contributor

May she rest in peace with her beloved husband that was tragically murdered by Andrew Cunanan.

Marilyn was always a gracious lady, a real class act.

I used to wear Pheromone for years and yes strangers would ask/compliment me about my lovely fragrance.  

Trusted Contributor

I still have my Pheromone fragrance. I loved watching her presentations. Wow, first Tova, now Marilyn.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@nunu4u 

Thank You for posting this about Marilyn Miglin. It is hard to believe another fragrance Icon has left us. Marilyn had a tragic loss when her husband was murdered and this showed just how strong of a woman she was. I use to wear her fragrance Destiny and my late mom wore Celebration. She was really special.

Again. thanks for posting this.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV 

I believe Adrienne Arpel is 81 or is going to be 81.

@MoJoV wrote:

A long productive life RIP.  I liked some of her fragrances and a creme she had that smelled like clover. She wasn't loud or high pressure, different from Adrienne Arpel. Arpel can't be far behind Marilyn in terms of age.