Super Contributor
On 9/26/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 9/26/2014 champagnepoodle said:
On 9/26/2014 VCamp2748 said:
On 9/25/2014 champagnepoodle said:
On 9/25/2014 lyn in MI said:

Way tooo much face work. I think she might be Joan Rivers age, so she is old enough to be a grandma. Face looks exactly alike.

Marie isn't anywhere nears Joan's age. Marie is only 54.

really? Wow! I really thought she was in her 70's. Oh well.

You must be very young

LOL! I am 32

And a 54 year old woman looks to be in her 70's to you?

Neck and hands

Respected Contributor
Wow.......why so much jealousy among women.........! I thought we were here for each other....... :-( this is a very sad thread......... :-(
Esteemed Contributor

Way tooo much face work. I think she might be Joan Rivers age, so she is old enough to be a grandma. Face looks exactly alike.

I hardly think Marie is anywhere close to 82. A lot of people kid about being too young for grandchildren.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe some think she is older than she is because she's been in the biz since she was a kid. Gotta give her props for her staying power.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Bella. Wise emergency food. I see that commercial almost as much as the Nutri-System. Marie is in her mid 50's. Of course, she looks good, but the comment about her being a grandma is suppose to be funny.

Contributor
On 9/26/2014 Gloria said:

You know it is sad when I googled her and the first thing that came up was Marie Osmond and Nutri System. Sure, it is "paying the bills", but if I were her I would prefer to be known for far better things.

It pains me that - as women - we can't be more supportive of each other. You said, "if I were her I would prefer to be known for far better things." Kindly share, please. What are you known for?
Valued Contributor
Jealous never looks good!
Valued Contributor
On 9/26/2014 Zita said:
On 9/25/2014 Amaly said:

Really? The commercial is rarely on here. Sure your not just jealous of the way she looks.

No need to be so snarky. And, BTW, you want "you're" not "your." The first means "you are" while the second is the possessive.

Who's snarky now?

Valued Contributor
On 9/26/2014 LDOlvr said:
On 9/26/2014 lyndajr said:

Amaly, I agree with you...she looks great at 50-something...I think this is jealousy speaking, and I should know because I'm the same age and I wish I looked as good as she does!

Hey, I'm 58, just lost a lot of weight and you wouldn't believe how mean women my age can be.

I am trying to take control of my health, and yep, a size 10 looks a whole lot better than size 20W. Don't hate me because I worked my heiny off (literally) to get here.

And believe me, if I can lose weight, anyone can.

I am a food addict and have to closely monitor my diet and work out on a treadmill or elliptical every day of my life. It is a treatment plan for my disease.

Wow I am so proud of you. It is so hard to lose weight after a woman reaches a certain age. I know it is harder for me. I know you have been asked a million times, please share some of your succesful secrets to your fabulous weight loss success.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think the OP's comment has anything to do with jealousy. Those commercials are on WAY TOO OFTEN, and I too am tired of seeing them. I flip the channel or mute as soon as I see her. I don't have anything against Marie Osmond. I am just tired of seeing those commercials over and over and over again. If NutriSystem is going to buy that much air time, then it is time for a new spokesperson.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead