Contributor

Amaly, I agree with you...she looks great at 50-something...I think this is jealousy speaking, and I should know because I'm the same age and I wish I looked as good as she does!

Trusted Contributor

You know it is sad when I googled her and the first thing that came up was Marie Osmond and Nutri System. Sure, it is "paying the bills", but if I were her I would prefer to be known for far better things.

Respected Contributor
On 9/25/2014 champagnepoodle said:
On 9/25/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 9/25/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Way tooo much face work. I think she might be Joan Rivers age, so she is old enough to be a grandma. Face looks exactly alike.

Marie isn't anywhere nears Joan's age. Marie is only 54.

really? Wow! I really thought she was in her 70's. Oh well.

You must be very young

Super Contributor
On 9/26/2014 lyndajr said:

Amaly, I agree with you...she looks great at 50-something...I think this is jealousy speaking, and I should know because I'm the same age and I wish I looked as good as she does!

Hey, I'm 58, just lost a lot of weight and you wouldn't believe how mean women my age can be.

I am trying to take control of my health, and yep, a size 10 looks a whole lot better than size 20W. Don't hate me because I worked my heiny off (literally) to get here.

And believe me, if I can lose weight, anyone can.

I am a food addict and have to closely monitor my diet and work out on a treadmill or elliptical every day of my life. It is a treatment plan for my disease.

Respected Contributor
On 9/26/2014 LDOlvr said:

Hey, I'm 58, just lost a lot of weight and you wouldn't believe how mean women my age can be.

I am trying to take control of my health, and yep, a size 10 looks a whole lot better than size 20W. Don't hate me because I worked my heiny off (literally) to get here.

I am a food addict and have to closely monitor my diet and work out on a treadmill or elliptical every day of my life. It is a treatment plan for my disease.

You go girl!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 9/25/2014 Amaly said:

Really? The commercial is rarely on here. Sure your not just jealous of the way she looks.

I agree with this too.

Regular Contributor

Have women told you that you look too thin yet? Lol, If not, it will come. One way lots a women show "disapproval" to women when they have lost weight!
Trusted Contributor
On 9/26/2014 happy housewife said:
On 9/25/2014 Amaly said:

Really? The commercial is rarely on here. Sure your not just jealous of the way she looks.

I agree with this too.

Must be a regional thing....or maybe the channels we watch, or something. I see this commercial all the time!

Honored Contributor

Please share your secret for the weight loss thank you

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree the commercial runs too often, and ANY commercial repeated like that gets old. Plus, I am doubting that she lost her weight using this product. Seems like the Nutri-System people would have hired her more quickly and incorporated it in with her stint on the dancing show, which is when she lost the weight. She's also on a emergency food commercial. Apparently, she's all about food these days. Lol Honestly, it's ridiculous to think you have to eat that horrible Nutri-System food to lose weight. After one month of that mess, I figured out how to do it on my own.