Contributor

In our morning newspaper, a gentleman wrote a letter to the editor complaining about the overload of ads and mail he was receiving regarding upcoming political elections. He was angry about all this, and compared this overload as being the same as seeing that singer on TV that's lost 50 lbs. It's way too much!

Honored Contributor

I used to enjoy her doll shows on the Q. She didn't take it at all seriously, and would half-joke about many of the dolls.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/1/2014 Clearsunshine said:

In our morning newspaper, a gentleman wrote a letter to the editor complaining about the overload of ads and mail he was receiving regarding upcoming political elections. He was angry about all this, and compared this overload as being the same as seeing that singer on TV that's lost 50 lbs. It's way too much!

Ha! That's too funny! Even the men are sick of her commercials.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor
On 10/1/2014 Clearsunshine said:

LOL!!!! Sounds like a nut!

Honored Contributor

There is kind of a blitz with her. I particularly hate the latest where she acts like she is an AA meeting. She says, I had to face up, and look myself in the mirror. Then I didn't like what I saw. I was 50 pounds over weight. "" then she shakes and lowers her head in disgust . I am sorry, but this one is too dramatic.

That said, I love Marie! She is one of the most beautiful women. She just is. She is kind, talented, funny and humble. I like her as celebrities go, she is the best.

Super Contributor

I'd much rather watch her NutriSystem commercials than that Trivago guy -- yuck (can you say ""take a bath"")?