Trusted Contributor

googled Marie Osmond plastic surgery.. a lot of speculation…

:Marie Osmond plastic surgery was a great success. At her early fifties, the celebrity still looks fabulous and attractive. Her profile is rich and she became into the limelight because of her melodious wonderful voice as well as her amazing appearance. Such a public figure is usually monitored by fans, gossip columnists and celebrity watchers and even a slight change in her appearance can’t go unnoticed.

At the age of 50s, one would expect to see wrinkles and stress lines but the story is different for Marie Osmond. She does not have any wrinkles on her face or loose skin that is usually common with people her age. Her skin is tight, toned and refined something that could only be possible through cosmetic procedures. Though she has denied procuring any plastic surgical operation, it is rumored that the celebrity underwent the surgeon’s knife for a number of cosmetic procedures.

Respected Contributor
I mute it cause I'm totally sick of hearing her.
Respected Contributor
On 9/25/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Way tooo much face work. I think she might be Joan Rivers age, so she is old enough to be a grandma. Face looks exactly alike.

Might be time for an eye exam.....
Respected Contributor
On 9/27/2014 Tyak said:
On 9/25/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Way tooo much face work. I think she might be Joan Rivers age, so she is old enough to be a grandma. Face looks exactly alike.

Might be time for an eye exam.....

LOL!!!! Yes. That's a ridiculous comment.

Esteemed Contributor

Last week, the commercial with Marie Osmond came on - and I changed the channel immediately. I like her --- but she's been over-exposed and I'm just tired of her. Celebrities who do Nutri-System commercials are total liars --- they never lose the weight by following this unhealthy eating lifestyle. Marie said that she lost her weight being on Dancing with the Stars. Look at Valerie Bertinelli --- she lost a ton of weight - and now she's fat again. So much for the weight-loss plans. Most of these celebrities lose weight by having surgery --- not staying on one of these weight-loss plans. That's why the average person cannot lose a lot of weight on Nutri-System (or other plan) and keep it off long-term. These commercials are deceptive.

Frequent Contributor
On 9/27/2014 kivah said:

Last week, the commercial with Marie Osmond came on - and I changed the channel immediately. I like her --- but she's been over-exposed and I'm just tired of her. Celebrities who do Nutri-System commercials are total liars --- they never lose the weight by following this unhealthy eating lifestyle. Marie said that she lost her weight being on Dancing with the Stars. Look at Valerie Bertinelli --- she lost a ton of weight - and now she's fat again. So much for Nutri-System.

Well, Valerie B was hawking Jenny Craig, not Nutri System, but this just proves that famous older women, like many of us, have a tough time losing weight and a tough time keeping it off. I can handle Marie hawking anything (she's paying her bills and I'm not forced to watch) but I don't like the amount of work she's had on her face. She and I are close in age (she's a little over a month older than me) and I prefer my lines and wrinkles to her Botox and Restylane.

Contributor

I think she looks great. They must be doing well because they keep giving her new commercials. Hopefully it's helping people who never thought they could lose weight.

I am just happy to see anyone try to take care of themselves. Our obesity is over the (muffin) top!

Frequent Contributor

Marie is GREAT! Just saw her show in Vegas - at 54 this mom of many children can still sing and dance - really quite the performer at any age. So what if she does commercials for diet food and sells products on QVC - she is a very hard worker and is very talented and uses all her God given talents - and looks great doing it!

Super Contributor
On 9/26/2014 beautybee said:
On 9/26/2014 brewhaha said:

I like Marie. She's a hoot.

I like her too. She is gorgeous!

Contributor

I don't see the commercial much at all myself. With that said, Marie is a beautiful person inside and out. It is sad that there is so much jealousy here. As far as plastic surgery is concerned, maybe if you were in her business you would consider it too as appearances play a role in show business. She knows she is old enough to be a Grandma (she will be 55 next month), it is just a joke!