Respected Contributor

Re: Marie Osmond -?Unrecognizeable??

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

I just saw Marie Osmond, in a Nutrisystem commerical that might have been her newest,  because I havent seen her in awhile.

I totally didnt recognize her, until at the end, her hand mannerisms looked familiar.

Most immediately, I couldnt find a pic, or video of this very same commercial, 'cause I wanted to show you, & see what you thought. 

I think she was in the kitchen, talking to the camera.

Has anyone seen this commercial yet?

@MakeUpMaidn   Yes, I just watched the commerical on YouTube, I'm afraid to share the link, because doing so might be against the rules of posting.  But I agree with you, I totally did not recognize her until the very end, when she smiled.  

Honored Contributor

She is a year younger than me.  She's pretty but  I would not have recognized her.  The only thing, at this point, I would change about my face is my eyebags.  They come and go but never completely gone.  Lately they've been worse (sigh).

Honored Contributor

She looks great and totally recognizable. The only thing I noticed is her nose has been shaved down again to the point I think it's too small for her face now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the newest commercial with her in it and this looks like Marie to me.

Nutrisystem Complete 55 TV Spot, 'Bodies Change as We Age' Featuring Marie  Osmond - iSpot.tv

Honored Contributor

Thankfully, her cosmetic surgery looks very successful. It's the stars who have had botched work who must regret their decision to seek the fountain of youth.

Respected Contributor

When people have their faces altered to the point of looking totally different, nothing like their original selves, I find it sad. Regardless of whether the procedures and surgeries were well done, to emerge as someone unrecognizable is weird. Desperate.  
When I die it will be with my original features and parts. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I only saw this commercial for the first time last night and I didn't realize who it was until right near the end.  I thought something was familiar about the voice, but that was it.

I don't know what she's had done, but to me she looks very different and her hairstyle doesn't help, because it's hiding a lot of her face.

Regular Contributor

Yes she has had a lot of plastic surgery, fillers, botox etc. but I think she looks good.  She is bodering on the edge of too much so I hope she doesn't end up looking like a freak.

Regular Contributor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Marie Osmond is still very beautiful, but was just saying, I didnt recognize her from the beginning of the (in the kitchen) Newest Nutrisystem commercial.

Like has been said, *something* seemed familiar abt that spokesperson, until the last part of the new Nutrisystem commercial.  Then "ah ha!"   I thought the difference might have been changes in makeup (it seemed much more subtle), & hair (?bangs parted in the middle?) and maybe a few other makeup/hair changes?

I dont intend to cast *any* aspersions on anyone who ops for Cosmetic Surgery, whatsoever.  To each his own.   If anything, I'm envious of those brave enough to have great cosmetic surgery!

I'd probably go for Cosmetic Surgery myself,  if

1)  I had lotsa money,

2)  Could find a 100% perfect "track record" of a Cosmetic Surgeon,

3)  It didnt hurt, then, or ever

4)  There was no "down time" whatsoever

5 + (6)  I didnt have to keep finding even more money, PLUS, keep getting tweeked thru the years. 

7)  And even without any applied makeup, I still looked like myself.

Translation:  I'm just a moderately monied, "scardy-cat chicken"

So until the above are all satisfied, I'm still my "loose skinned," "lotions & potions"only,  using self  heh