Honored Contributor

Thanks for the link, Bruingirl!

I am not sure he is photographing the yellow flowers, as he is pointed down more at the ground level. Those taller yellow ones really look like mustard seed plants and I doubt that would be it, lol.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/9/2015 HappyDaze said:

I am not sure he is photographing the yellow flowers, as he is pointed down more at the ground level. Those taller yellow ones really look like mustard seed plants and I doubt that would be it, lol.

you're welcome! Quite the interesting photo shoot.... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I was at the salon on Saturday, picking up some TT CC & SHL CC, and met this woman. And omg what a transformation!

https://instagram.com/p/z9Tc0CRBt_/?modal=true

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor
On 3/9/2015 HappyDaze said:

I agree, I saved the image and blew it up best I could, there are alot of different looking green plants mixed in there among the tall little yellow flowered plants, and its hard to see what the camera is really pointing at. Guess we will have to wait and see! Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

I'm not so sure he's shooting the flowers either, I just can't tell.

It's so much fun to guess. Chaz gives great clues, and he wouldn't make it too easy for us! What fun would that be? Smile

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

First tower of WEN boxes arrived today.

Let the party being!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My Hubby will be very happy this summer!!

Respected Contributor
On 3/10/2015 HappyDaze said:

My Hubby will be very happy this summer!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I saw GF's post. I am so happy for you. I know you will be happy this summer, too. I showed my daughter and her eyes got really big. She is excited.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Hilary77 said:

My Hubby will be very happy this summer!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I saw GF's post. I am so happy for you. I know you will be happy this summer, too. I showed my daughter and her eyes got really big. She is excited.

haha, my husband's eyes got really big too, lol, and he got a big grin on his face. It is definitely going to be a good summer, lol. I was extra excited because that means he won't be dipping into my SHP stash anytime soon! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Glad your daughter is excited. By the way, didn't you have a birthday?? If that was you, happy birthday!!

Respected Contributor

haha, my husband's eyes got really big too, lol, and he got a big grin on his face. It is definitely going to be a good summer, lol. I was extra excited because that means he won't be dipping into my SHP stash anytime soon! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Glad your daughter is excited. By the way, didn't you have a birthday?? If that was you, happy birthday!!

Yes, today is my b-day. I'm turning 38. A little too close to 40 for my liking. It was great to come home to boxes full of two new Wen scents. It really makes for a nice b-day present to myself. Thanks for the happy b-day wishes!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, today is my b-day. I'm turning 38. A little too close to 40 for my liking. It was great to come home to boxes full of two new Wen scents. It really makes for a nice b-day present to myself. Thanks for the happy b-day wishes!
Happy birthday Hilary!