Regular Contributor

OR IS THE BBUE illumination drier and cakier than the original? Usually it almost moisturized my eye area but this seems to go into the fine lines??? Anyone else notice this?

Super Contributor

Re: March IT tsv IS IT JUST ME?

I think the consistence is the same as the original balck tube BBUE. My undereye area doesn't look or feel any drier but this is my first time using it.

Valued Contributor

Mine is not as thick as the original,  and I like it much better than the original.

Regular Contributor

Hmmm mine seems thicker and harder.. Even after softening/ warming between my fingers. Wonder if I just got a bad one. 

Contributor

I used mine this morning and looked in my car rear view mirror and thought the same. Saw my lines when with the regular it is smooth. I thought it was just me until I read this post. I misplaced my regular, I better start looking harder for it! 

Regular Contributor

Tomorrow I'll do a side by side comparison. One on each eye. That well tell the truth. 

Respected Contributor

My new one is thicker than the old one too. It isn't just yours.

Occasional Contributor

I tried the original BB Undereye when it first came out.  I didn't like it then but thought I would give it another try.  I cannot get this stuff to MOVE on my skin!  I tried putting it on the back of my hand to warm it up but I still find it kind of tacky.  It pulls my skin to put it under my eyes.  I can't imagine doing my whole face in this concealer.  I really want to like this product.  The models make it look so easy to apply and it looks beautiful on air.  Any tips on how to apply this concealer so that it doesn't pull my skin?  I'm thinking this kit may have to go back.

Honored Contributor

@mscoquette wrote:

I tried the original BB Undereye when it first came out.  I didn't like it then but thought I would give it another try.  I cannot get this stuff to MOVE on my skin!  I tried putting it on the back of my hand to warm it up but I still find it kind of tacky.  It pulls my skin to put it under my eyes.  I can't imagine doing my whole face in this concealer.  I really want to like this product.  The models make it look so easy to apply and it looks beautiful on air.  Any tips on how to apply this concealer so that it doesn't pull my skin?  I'm thinking this kit may have to go back.

I don't do the warming thing. I put small dots of it on my eyelid (as a primer to cover staining) and a couple underneath towards the inner corner of my eye. Then I take one of my Sedona Lace brushes (incredibly soft synthetic) and sort of just lightly blot/sweep them together. You might just do the blotting if you're concerned about pulling.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

WELL... my kit went back this morning with the postman to be returned.

i regretted not returning the last TSV and hated the foundation and was on the fence about the rest of the products. Im going to try and give some of it away.  So here is my review. FYI Im 57 years old with pretty great skin thanks to years of Isomers and some Arcona. Recently was using the PTR retinol TSV kit and experiencing alot of flaking and dryness. I think that is why my eyes seem drier than normal too. I will finish off this kit using only 2 times a week and stick with the Arcona Advanced A which My 30 yo daughter and I both love. 

Cleansing Balm-  messy and too much work, made my skin feel tight and dry. I will stick with my Purity its so easy to wash my face and eyes to remove everything.Skin never feels dry or tight. I also got a cystic pimple on my chin. yes.. senstive skin

Blush- Im more of a pink girl but do like and use the disc with the coral color and like it. This did nothing for me and actually seemed to sit in my pores and accentuate them.

Bye Bye Pores- I do like the convenience of the compact but i personally think most powders make my skin look too dry. I do have it in the loose form and hardly use. Made my skin look a bit pale even using a very small amount.

BBUE illumination- It goes on drier and cakier and harder to spread than the original BBUE. I did like the brightness to my eye area but not enough to have to tug at my eye with finger or brush to get it to spread.

The brush- Loved it but not enough to keep the kit, besides I have so MANY other brushes. Dont really need anymore. 

Hope this helps