Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know what the March 21 WEN TSV is? thanks??
Respected Contributor
It's a 32 oz. cleansing conditioner in either bamboo green tea or mandarin Italian fig, 16 oz. Sixthirteen cleansing conditioner, 6 oz. styling creme and 6 oz. replenishing mist in either BGT or MIF to match the 32 oz. cc. $69.96
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor
On 3/9/2015 Hilary77 said: It's a 32 oz. cleansing conditioner in either bamboo green tea or mandarin Italian fig, 16 oz. Sixthirteen cleansing conditioner, 6 oz. styling creme and 6 oz. replenishing mist in either BGT or MIF to match the 32 oz. cc. $69.96
Is the MIF a new formula? I read somewhere it's Mandarin Fig? I'm loving the new bottles! By any chance do we have an item number for this? I would like to order for a gift but will be out of town (no internet service) that week. Thanks in advance!
Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2015 DearMegan said:
On 3/9/2015 Hilary77 said: It's a 32 oz. cleansing conditioner in either bamboo green tea or mandarin Italian fig, 16 oz. Sixthirteen cleansing conditioner, 6 oz. styling creme and 6 oz. replenishing mist in either BGT or MIF to match the 32 oz. cc. $69.96
Is the MIF a new formula? I read somewhere it's Mandarin Fig? I'm loving the new bottles! By any chance do we have an item number for this? I would like to order for a gift but will be out of town (no internet service) that week. Thanks in advance!

Yes, it's a new rice-based formula (like Bamboo Green Tea). Got mine yesterday, and while I haven't used it yet, I did smell it...the scent is OK to me and if it works on my hair, I'll be buying more. I'm hoping it's more moisturizing than Bamboo Green Tea.

The new bottles look really good, and the label on it is just gorgeous!

Contributor
On 3/11/2015 vermint said:
On 3/11/2015 DearMegan said:

Yes, it's a new rice-based formula (like Bamboo Green Tea). Got mine yesterday, and while I haven't used it yet, I did smell it...the scent is OK to me and if it works on my hair, I'll be buying more. I'm hoping it's more moisturizing than Bamboo Green Tea.

The new bottles look really good, and the label on it is just gorgeous!

Thanks for the heads up! My friend uses Fig & 614 so thought this would be a good formula. I guess we'll see!
Contributor

Wow! I was able to order already! Is that a glitch or will I get it early??