Honored Contributor

Manula Isomers Vendor

[ Edited ]

I noticed last night she has a missing bottom tooth... so obvious... never noticed it before so must be something new going on   You can see it in this video.... just odd....  looks like a post from a  implant sticking up.....

https://www.facebook.com/reel/877584039932134/?s=single_unit

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like a peg of sorts.  Perhaps she is getting an implant??  Other than that, she looks good.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

It looks like a peg of sorts.  Perhaps she is getting an implant??  Other than that, she looks good.

@tends2dogs    yes... maybe that is it. 

Honored Contributor

That is an "abutment"...the last step before getting a tooth attached.   

I am currently going thru this myself.   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Manula Isomers Vendor

[ Edited ]

Whew, I've got to hand it to Manuela for being confident enough to go on camera.  High fives to her.

I popped a crown on tooth #7 and all that's showing is a tiny bit of original tooth (the abutment).  It looks terrible.  Like another poster said in my thread, in the Wellness forum, I look like a jack-o-lantern without the crown in place.  There was a post in there but it's disappeared.  I can't see my dentist until the Monday after Thanksgiving, to start the prep for a new crown.  In the meantime, I have temporary cement for the current crown but am constantly thinking about it and praying it holds.  We have so many things happening between now and the 28th.  I'm being careful about what I eat and how I place food in my mouth. 

Honored Contributor

I went through that ordeal seven times. I have seven implants, some in the front but most in the back. Nothing you can do but wait for the crowns.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, that's a confident woman especially for a skincare vendor. Skincare industry is ruthless. Kudos to Manuela 👏

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I noticed it too, she must be undergoing implant procedure. I am too, but my periodentist put a temp made from plastic in there so no one has noticed it since Aug when it was done.I go end of this month to have my real crown done, cant wait, mine is the canine tooth on the top. I give her credit for allowing them to show her so close up, I would have asked them not to. BTW, my procedure when all done will cost 8500 insurance paid a very small amount!! In my day, I put 2 kids thru full braces for less!! But, I have always believed in a pretty smile. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Whew, I've got to hand it to Manuela for being confident enough to go on camera.  High fives to her.

I popped a crown on tooth #7 and all that's showing is a tiny bit of original tooth (the abutment).  It looks terrible.  Like another poster said in my thread, in the Wellness forum, I look like a jack-o-lantern without the crown in place.  There was a post in there but it's disappeared.  I can't see my dentist until the Monday after Thanksgiving, to start the prep for a new crown.  In the meantime, I have temporary cement for the current crown but am constantly thinking about it and praying it holds.  We have so many things happening between now and the 28th.  I'm being careful about what I eat and how I place food in my mouth. 

Been there done that, try eating only on your good side, I had to do that for a month during my implant ordeal, I actually lost weight because eating at that point was not fun!!

Trusted Contributor

She posted on Instagram yesterday that her veneer on the bottom broke yesterday and said "The show must go on".  She's such a Boss,