Valued Contributor
If you think it is only her hair and make up, I have some swampland in Louisiana to sell you. Manuela looks totally different. I can see why people wouldn't recognize her. She has lost all credibility.
Honored Contributor

Okay...I just don't see it. What exactly is different about her?? Maybe someone here can convince me because I'm not seeing it.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMeeI don't see it either.  Her hair is a little longer.  Normally she wears outfits that show off her toned upper arms.  This visit she seem to be wearing longer sleeves and looser clothes.  She looks great to me!  

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10wrote:
Sorry If this has been discussed before.I'm not on the forum very often

So what if this topic has been discussed before! I agree with you, I hardly recognized her last night, but she looks more like herself today.

Valued Contributor

I love all the tunics she has been wearing this visit.  It looks like her hair is a warmer tone from her last visit and I think she looks great.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99wrote:

@Steffdoggy10wrote:
Sorry If this has been discussed before.I'm not on the forum very often

So what if this topic has been discussed before! I agree with you, I hardly recognized her last night, but she looks more like herself today.

She flies from Canada to Minnesota  it's freezing no humidity and goes on air after meetings with evine.  It would be rough even for young, healthy skin.

I swell and skin drags after a flight.

Respected Contributor

They all do it, which is fine.  I think some of us feel disappointed because we hoped the products would do it.   I noticed Amy on the other shopping channel had lots done , and below the neckline too.    To each his own,  ..just not the false claims.  But I think thats where we have to be realistic .

I don't watch when these two are on...i find them annoying.

New Contributor

Who's  Amy? Is she on Evine?   Manuela does look different, longer hair, lighter color, very stylish, but have no idea whether she has had work done to her face, and yes, we all hope it's  from the skincare.☺