Frequent Contributor

Did I hear her right that she had a stroke?

Honored Contributor

I've been watching her for a few minutes and she doesn't seem to have any effects of  stroke.  She is wearing a wrist brace though.  Is it possible that you heard her say her wrist broke?

Respected Contributor

A few times, Manuela has had unusual things show up like the wrist brace tonight and several bruises on her arms a few months ago.  

Frequent Contributor

I replayed the video of her afternoon show with Heather.  They were advertising the eye lash serum and Manuella said that she woke up a couple weeks ago and her right arm didn't work.  She was having a stroke.  She has not been able to write with her right hand, put makeup on and fix her hair.  She has had to have help.

Frequent Contributor

Oh my gosh...I hope she continues to mend very well and quickly.  

Respected Contributor

oh my gosh.  i wish her a full recovery.  she is an amazing woman.

Honored Contributor

Other than the arm brace, she looks healthy to me. She has some very sculpted arms! She's an inspiration for sure.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Yes, I saw those sculpted arms. Awesome. But what has she done to her appearance? I wouldn't have known her. The long hair is becoming, the glasses are not (IMO). I just can't get over how different she looks. I imagine if she 'was having a stroke' they got her help in time so that she averted it. I believe there is a shot they give you to do just that-nevertheless, how very scary. She certainly is doing well if all of this is factual.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@SilleeMee Yes, I saw those sculpted arms. Awesome. But what has she done to her appearance? I wouldn't have known her. The long hair is becoming, the glasses are not (IMO). I just can't get over how different she looks. I imagine if she 'was having a stroke' they got her help in time so that she averted it. I believe there is a shot they give you to do just that-nevertheless, how very scary. She certainly is doing well if all of this is factual.

maybe she can't put her contacts in without use of her right hand.  i only use one hand for same - and doubt i could change to other hand that readily.

Honored Contributor

I found this and I see a huge difference.