Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn I received the same email from Isomers with the same picture.  I think it is a recent photo of Manuela.  I don't think she would photoshop a picture just to sell a product.  She's always been very keen on showing pictures of actual results.

But I also think that many people have Botox and do not consider that as "having work done".

~~~~~~~~~~

@Linmo 

Wow. Even with merely Botox, she looks to have aged significantly backwards to me.  Remarkable! 

I'm still in awe!

Thanks for responding, @Linmo 

Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn I've been using the Simple Science kit for just over a week now with no other products other than Matrixyl-4 and my skin definitely looks much better.  I don't have a lot of wrinkles.  This could be a temporary result from using different products, but we'll see what happens.

Respected Contributor

Ahh... Look at (Manuela's) hand.  I see hand-to-face "betrayal" there.    I see some incongruence of this "Manuela face" to her hand.

So I'm becoming more convinced, Manuela did do/use something/s dramatic to her face, incl perhaps her product there. (but she forgot her hands)

(But admittedly, esp comparing hands to face, might just be *only my "thang,* (not others)    I'm really careful treating my hands also, so the hands dont betray the hard work I put into my face, neck. And,so that the hands at least synergize with the intended, treated, youth-izing face & neck)  If that makes sense.)

(I dont know where I got this "hand thing."  Cause in the "attempted youth of ole days," it was the necks, & wearing turtleneck sweaters & neck scarfs that betrayed the youthfulness of a woman''s face.. Remember that?)

Altho, still, it seems that this product she's showing, (& perhaps some Botox, which I cant do, at least, not with my "AutoImmune Disorder").. her product may  have created such a "young faced Manuela." by A LOT!!

In there new pics. she looks really really good!! 

Manauela--Neck-and-Hand.jpg

Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn I'm looking at her hand and it looks great!  No sun spots, it's smooth except for the "wrinkles" from bending her wrist.  

Trusted Contributor

O isn't this just such a sweet thread - y'all are having so much fun ragging on Manuela.

Wish the  mods would delete it...

🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

O isn't this just such a sweet thread - y'all are having so much fun ragging on Manuela.

Wish the  mods would delete it...

🤷‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@untitled 

I apologize if you think Im "ragging on Manuela."  That wasnt my intention.  I assumed that wasnt others intention either.

Here we are, many of us in here, in "Beauty," in search of that "Fountain of Youth," many of us, for eons ourselves, have been searching. 

Yet, we're also up against what also, sometimes, is very deceitful advertising, and/or "money making schemes"  **NOT SAYING this is about is true abt Manuela**   but MANY other cosmetics, turn out, it seems, are ads for products that may work for some, not others, *OR* another "new thing" that indeed, seems to have "wanted to get our money, promising youth"  (perhaps preying on our vulnerably).

I M NOT SAYING THIS IS ABOUT MANUELA, herself.

I gather Manuela, herself, is VERY WELL RESPECTED!

It's more abt the Cosmetics Industry in general.  I confess, I seem always suspicious of the next "Youth Serum" presented. Too many times, I feel "let down," by these "new youth products," by any company, soooooo many times.

I know this is only my perspective, (or maybe "justification," if you want)  but I count myself among those in search of that ultimate "Fountain of Youth," *STILL* (even in the "winter of my life,"   And we all seem to work soooo hard to keep looking for oneself to look young & pretty.

This is JUST my opinion.  Hope you're not offended.

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I have never bought Isomers, but I think it is fair to say that Manuela has been enhanced by something other than Isomers.  I remember seeing Manuela with dark hair on that other shopping channel, whatever it was called at the time, and I couldn't believe she would look that young as the OP picture now.  I googled to see other pictures, and she does not look as young as the OP picture.  So something has been enhanced with something other than her products.  Pictures below from her facebook.

Personalized SkinCare with Manuela Marcheggiani | Here at ISOMERS® Skincare  Inc., we understand that each and every one of our clients have specific  skin concerns. This is a snippet of my personalized... |Personalized SkinCare with Manuela Marcheggiani | Here at ISOMERS® Skincare  Inc., we understand that each and every one of our clients have specific  skin concerns. This is a snippet of my personalized... | By Manuela  Marcheggiani | Facebook

Her neck looks REALLY bad for someone who is 60.