Honored Contributor

I believe she's 50yo, somewhere around there. 

Respected Contributor

I have watched Manuela since she first appeared on shophq. I stopped buying her products. I felt they did very little, not worth the cost. She has a completely different face. When I turned shophq on I did not even know it was her until she started talking. 

Trusted Contributor

actually your email might have not loaded properly because the first part of the email was the introduction. 'Meet Simple Science's Newest Addition'.

just sayin' 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline  Thanks.  Have to agree about the "miracle" product.  It was the main ingredient in Principal Secret as I remember.  Loved the line, but didn't see wrinkle lessening.  I wouldn't have recognized Manuela.  I haven't seen her for years.  

Honored Contributor

You are speaking of Argeriline or acetyl hexapeptide 8, same thing, been around forever. Manuela will be 60 in May. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I have watched Manuela since she first appeared on shophq. I stopped buying her products. I felt they did very little, not worth the cost. She has a completely different face. When I turned shophq on I did not even know it was her until she started talking. 

I think the blonde hair does a lot for her!

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I started watching her when she was on Value Vision. Off and on thru the years. Seems like I'm always going back for something, but never stick with it long. I sometimes feel  like I'm just putting water on my face when I use the serums. lol But some do work. I've always stuck with her all in one eye serum that takes the dark out from under.

Honored Contributor

This is obviously an older picture but it's how I remember her whenever I see or hear her name.

The Skin Care Experts Online Radio by isomers | BlogTalkRadio

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Me, too, except for that haircut. I don't remember that one.

Honored Contributor

She sure looks "filled" on this picture. Her eyes look like she's squinting lately. I don't believe she has a product to lift the eyes like that.

Winter Skincare Favourites | Ceramides, Vitamin C, Antarcticine + more!