Super Contributor

She needs to do something with it... it needs something....

Respected Contributor

Re: Manuela's hair today....

I missed her presentation but many of my Facebook beauty buddies were commenting on how it looks like she just rolled out of bed.

Frequent Contributor

She looks very tired today and on another show in December or November? Her hair looks unkempt today, like it needs washed and styled. I love Isomers but if I was a first time buyer I would probably steer clear. Maybe she doesn't feel good? Her face lacks color. I still think Isomers is the best skincare EVER!
Honored Contributor

Who is she?

Honored Contributor

I love and respect her, but have to agree, her hair looks very flat and greasy today, not a shining example for her hair products. She needs a good pick me up today.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 annabellethecat said:

Who is she?

Manuela Marchiagianni, owner and spokesperson for Isomers om Shop HQ.

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2014 Shelbelle said:

I love and respect her, but have to agree, her hair looks very flat and greasy today, not a shining example for her hair products. She needs a good pick me up today.

She said in one of her show that she has been really busy.

Respected Contributor

I agree she does not look well. She looks like she has aged or sick or something. I used to think she was pretty but I almost did not recognize her.

Super Contributor

When she puts a little makeup on, and styles her hair, she does look like a different person! But, I respect her for feeling good about herself in the natural state in front of millions of people...comparing that to Lisa Robertson Who is phony as all get up.
Frequent Contributor

Maybe she's not feeling well or just didn't fix her hair. Trouble is when you are the spokesperson for your company and you have to be on air, you go even if you don't feel well. I respect her and think her products are phenomenal.

She must have put makeup on, she looks so much better then earlier today!