Respected Contributor

Manuela knows how to play the game !!!

I see two new eye products from Isomers, one under the immortal line. Her last visit had the best values for a TTV. I bought two just for the value of the glutathiosome bonus size serum. And liked almost everything in kit. I also bought the supersize moisture mask, will use with newface and other devices. There is room for more than one good skincare company at a network. I was surprised that my credit card was mostly Evine transactions. Go Manuela !!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Manuela knows how to play the game !!!

I guess I am lost-play what ""game""?

Valued Contributor

My guess is the game of bringing new products as Evine wants it vendors to do?

Just when i thought ok i am stocked up on everything i want and wont be buying this next time and now i see this new Immortal eye set!..Looks interesting.I love the Immortal and am using it in the day now because i like how it makes my face taut and smoother.I am mixing some serums with it and cream on top.

Trusted Contributor

I love immortal. Is the eye kit posted? I guess that will be on March 27th for beauty day - at least that's what her website said.

Valued Contributor

309912 is the item no..Hope its the TTV or at a much better price than listed.

Respected Contributor

Have no idea what the ""game"" is. She creates good products and sells them. Sounds like any normal business woman who wants to make a profit.

Regular Contributor

I'm really liking everything that I've gotten the last 2-3 times she's been on.

Contributor

I've not had any changes with the Isomer line -- I have the Katina eye serum and have been using it for 2 months and no difference. Got the Immortals vials and sent them back. Sorry, I'm no help!!

Respected Contributor

I am sorry , the game of competing , her last visits really show that she knows in order to stay on top, is to offer quality and value and innovative products. She has always offered quality products , but now the best prices and $2.99 shipping doesn"t hurt.

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2015 MW in Iowa said:

I am sorry , the game of competing , her last visits really show that she knows in order to stay on top, is to offer quality and value and innovative products. She has always offered quality products , but now the best prices and $2.99 shipping doesn"t hurt.

Absolutely!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}