Super Contributor

Re: Manuela from ISOMERS is answering emails herself!!!

On 8/19/2014 JeanCA said:
On 8/19/2014 MandySays said:
On 8/19/2014 JeanCA said: Hello ladies, I am new to this line and really like it so far. For future purchase can you list what items you are using and why? How it helped your skin? Your time is greatly appreciated. TIA

I am brand-new to ISOMERS myself. I only have a handful of proucts (Matrixyl 20% Collagen Booster and that recent TTV Glutathiosome Trio (Deep Crease Correction, Glutathiosome Eye Veil and Glutathiosome High Potency Face Serum)). So far, I'm enjoying using along with my Paula's Choice skincare. It's too soon to tell anything, but I do love how easily her formulas spread and sink in.

Hi Mandy, I have been using ceramide pro and I am liking it very much. My skin just drinks it up. I just received TTV last night because of the delivery issue so looking forward to using it. I think isomers are on next month too so I wanted to get some info here. It really helps me to decide when I read from the real users opinion instead of the sales rep..looking forward to Wednesday specials on their site too!

Manuela is not a sales rep. She is a cosmetic chemist and owns the company.