Respected Contributor

Re: Manuela from ISOMERS is answering emails herself!!!

It's common for the head of a company or top sales person to have staff respond to e-mails. How do you know it wasn't a staffer who sent the message?

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 di-mc said:

It's common for the head of a company or top sales person to have staff respond to e-mails. How do you know it wasn't a staffer who sent the message?

I've emailed Isomers many times. I've always got replies from Lori or Saba. Patricia is normally the one that sends the newsletters. This email said it was from Manuela and it was signed by her. I've watched her many times on air. I'm very familiar with how she talks. She even asked me to feel free to pick her brain. I have no doubt it was her and it was a real pleasure chatting with herSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

I'm definitely going to try again tomorrow. This time I'll only ask about using the ISOMERS products together and will go from there I guess if I am lucky enough to get a reply.
Regular Contributor

On 8/14/2014 myshell624 said:
On 8/14/2014 JeanCA said:

IS Hpur big bonus size available often throughout the year or is this once a year special? I wanted to try smaller size and 1 oz was $40. Does it really plump up fine lines{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I have the jumbo size and honestly, I just use it on my body. It was just an added step to my face routine and I didn't see where it did anything. I have no plans to repurchase it. I do like hylauronic acid and am currently using a vitamin c serum that includes it.

Thank you for your response! I really appreciate it. Is that vitamin c serum from Isomers too? I was hoping Hpur can help plump up my fine lines that are forming on my fore headSmiley Sad
Regular Contributor

On 8/14/2014 MandySays said: I'm definitely going to try again tomorrow. This time I'll only ask about using the ISOMERS products together and will go from there I guess if I am lucky enough to get a reply.
Mandy, I got a response from them today. I am sure that they will respond soonSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

IS Hpur big bonus size available often throughout the year or is this once a year special? I wanted to try smaller size and 1 oz was $40. Does it really plump up fine lines{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I have the jumbo size and honestly, I just use it on my body. It was just an added step to my face routine and I didn't see where it did anything. I have no plans to repurchase it. I do like hylauronic acid and am currently using a vitamin c serum that includes it.

Thank you for your response! I really appreciate it. Is that vitamin c serum from Isomers too? I was hoping Hpur can help plump up my fine lines that are forming on my fore headSmiley Sad

I'm currently using ASDM Beverly Hills 15% MAP Vitamin c serum. I have used ISOMERS Vitamin C Stem Serum and it is really nice. I've just got sick of kits and a couple of times it was only available on Shophq in a kit so then I have to check ebay for it. The ASDM serum is working better for me. You get 2oz for $30 and free shipping on orders over $25. Plus, they have sales around holidays. I think the 15% hylauronic acid in the ASDM serum has made a big difference. It really has plumped up my skin. I'm not positive but I don't think the Isomers Serum has hylauronic acid.

Regular Contributor

I'm currently using ASDM Beverly Hills 15% MAP Vitamin c serum. I have used ISOMERS Vitamin C Stem Serum and it is really nice. I've just got sick of kits and a couple of times it was only available on Shophq in a kit so then I have to check ebay for it. The ASDM serum is working better for me. You get 2oz for $30 and free shipping on orders over $25. Plus, they have sales around holidays. I think the 15% hylauronic acid in the ASDM serum has made a big difference. It really has plumped up my skin. I'm not positive but I don't think the Isomers Serum has hylauronic acid.

I know what you mean about those kits...so hard to find a kit that I will like all the items in it. Great prices but not if you don't use it all. I will definitely look into ASDM VIT C once I finish Paula's choice. Thanks! What products do you use from Isomers? I am very interested in this line and wish I can try them allSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I've used Isomers off and on for years, Seems like when I stop I usually come back. They do

stay on top of the newest ingredients for the skin. As far as the kits go you usually are getting several products that only one product might cost so even if you don't use everything you're still getting a good deal.

I get overwhelmed at times with so many products in their line. It's funny I've emailed them to get a routine and they'll come back with a cleanser ,exfoliating product, a serum and a moisturizer.

That's it, they don't push a lot of products on you. My issue always is I think I need everything.

Regular Contributor

On 8/15/2014 Nadine said:

I've used Isomers off and on for years, Seems like when I stop I usually come back. They do

stay on top of the newest ingredients for the skin. As far as the kits go you usually are getting several products that only one product might cost so even if you don't use everything you're still getting a good deal.

I get overwhelmed at times with so many products in their line. It's funny I've emailed them to get a routine and they'll come back with a cleanser ,exfoliating product, a serum and a moisturizer.

That's it, they don't push a lot of products on you. My issue always is I think I need everything.

That is my issue too! I want to use the right products/line that delivers. Not looking for miracle but cutting edge products to maintain or at least to prevent further damage by using the wrong products and wasting time and money, but sure is a lot of work searching.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 MandySays said: I'm definitely going to try again tomorrow. This time I'll only ask about using the ISOMERS products together and will go from there I guess if I am lucky enough to get a reply.
Mandy, I got a response from them today. I am sure that they will respond soonSmiley Happy

We'll see. If I don't hear back by Tuesday morning (a week later) I'll send another email. I have even checked my junk/spam folders..nothing yet.