Honored Contributor

Re: Manuela from ISOMERS is answering emails herself!!!

On 8/14/2014 MandySays said:

I emailed Customer Service and Manuela 2 days ago to help me with my routine..no reply yet. Surely they'll get to me eventually, right? *pouts*

well, I am not sure what is worse- getting a quick response that doesn't help out or not hearing back at all? lol!

Super Contributor

I emailed Customer Service and Manuela 2 days ago to help me with my routine..no reply yet. Surely they'll get to me eventually, right? *pouts*

I would email them again. They are usually quick to reply. It sounds like they either didn't get your email or accidentally overlooked it.

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 HappyDaze said:

I emailed them and got a quick response (not Manueal) but it wasn't very helpful. I was reading more about the Ceramide pro lipid product and the instructions on when to use it are pretty vague so I asked them if I were going to use it where would it fit in and all they did was basically repeat what the instructions said. Then they tried to push more of their products on me, which I already told them I had a great routine down and just was considering that product for occasionally use. Here is what the instructions say:

"Apply on cleansed skin morning and evening. Follow with serum and moisturizer."

I was asking where it would fit in if you use vitamin C, oil and a BHA. Anyway, needless to say for my first experience with their CS I was disappointed in their lack of help when everyone says how helpful they are. Oh well, I will pass on their products.

I found out when I first started using Isomers that they have great customer service but they do not help you with routine suggestions when you're asking about incorporating their products with other lines. I only asked them about oils once and they sent me an article Manuela wrote about why she doesn't like using oils on the face. If you notice, her products don't contain oils. As far as the Ceramide Pro Lipid, it is similar in consistency to Josie's Argan milk. If I remember correctly, you tried the milk but couldn't use it due to irritation. I used the light to heavy application method when I was using it. If I used a really watery serum, I would put it on first. You can also mix a few drops with your moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

thanks myshell. I am not going to bother. If their customer service won't help me incorporate their products into my sknicare routine and are only interested in helping if you ONLY use their products then I know I don't want to bother with them. It isn't that important to me.

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 starpolisher said:

Back when Isomers was new and only had 4 basic products(very simple to use and was made to sound all encompassing) she use to answer the lab phone.

I spoke with her many times. Then the line was called Nutri...something or other....maybe someone here who also started using Isomers from the beginning will remember the name.

I also remember she was very quiet then when on air. The 4 products came as a set, Cleanser moisturizer and...don't remember what else but I loved it. Since then I've gotten many, many little brown bottles!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That's when I began with them, too. I can't remember past the "nutri" though. Even though I rarely use her products any more, I think they're continuing to research and test and deliver an exceptional product. I basically moved on when I accumulated way too many of those little brown bottles and couldn't tell what was doing what -- if anything. I know someday I'll return to the fold. :-)

Regular Contributor

IS Hpur big bonus size available often throughout the year or is this once a year special? I wanted to try smaller size and 1 oz was $40. Does it really plump up fine lines

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 JeanCA said:

IS Hpur big bonus size available often throughout the year or is this once a year special? I wanted to try smaller size and 1 oz was $40. Does it really plump up fine lines{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I have the jumbo size and honestly, I just use it on my body. It was just an added step to my face routine and I didn't see where it did anything. I have no plans to repurchase it. I do like hylauronic acid and am currently using a vitamin c serum that includes it.

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 myshell624 said:

I emailed them and got a quick response (not Manueal) but it wasn't very helpful. I was reading more about the Ceramide pro lipid product and the instructions on when to use it are pretty vague so I asked them if I were going to use it where would it fit in and all they did was basically repeat what the instructions said. Then they tried to push more of their products on me, which I already told them I had a great routine down and just was considering that product for occasionally use. Here is what the instructions say:

"Apply on cleansed skin morning and evening. Follow with serum and moisturizer."

I was asking where it would fit in if you use vitamin C, oil and a BHA. Anyway, needless to say for my first experience with their CS I was disappointed in their lack of help when everyone says how helpful they are. Oh well, I will pass on their products.

I found out when I first started using Isomers that they have great customer service but they do not help you with routine suggestions when you're asking about incorporating their products with other lines. I only asked them about oils once and they sent me an article Manuela wrote about why she doesn't like using oils on the face. If you notice, her products don't contain oils. As far as the Ceramide Pro Lipid, it is similar in consistency to Josie's Argan milk. If I remember correctly, you tried the milk but couldn't use it due to irritation. I used the light to heavy application method when I was using it. If I used a really watery serum, I would put it on first. You can also mix a few drops with your moisturizer.

This is good to know..my email did ask how to incorporate ISOMERS with my current skincare regimen..hmm. Perhaps I'll try again, but this time I'll be vague and only mention the kinds of products I'm using: alcohol-free toner, BHA or AHA exfoliant, Vitamin C serum, Retinol moisturizer etc vs anything with a brand name?
Super Contributor

This is good to know..my email did ask how to incorporate ISOMERS with my current skincare regimen..hmm. Perhaps I'll try again, but this time I'll be vague and only mention the kinds of products I'm using: alcohol-free toner, BHA or AHA exfoliant, Vitamin C serum, Retinol moisturizer etc vs anything with a brand name?

Mandy it says on their site under the FAQ section that they are familiar with a lot of other lines but they feel it is a business controversy to comment on them. If you mention other products, I would be vague like you said and just say AHA/BHA, etc. They might help you that way. If it were me I'd ask first how to use their products together and then ask how I could incorporate them with my other products. That way at least they may be helpful in telling you how to use their products if they won't tell you how to incorporate them with what you're already using.

Honored Contributor

Mandy it says on their site under the FAQ section that they are familiar with a lot of other lines but they feel it is a business controversy to comment on them. If you mention other products, I would be vague like you said and just say AHA/BHA, etc. They might help you that way. If it were me I'd ask first how to use their products together and then ask how I could incorporate them with my other products. That way at least they may be helpful in telling you how to use their products if they won't tell you how to incorporate them with what you're already using.

no they won't. This is what I did and they still didn't help me. I've never had a skincare company I contact not try to help me how to incorporate a product. So odd.