Trusted Contributor

Manta Hair Brush

[ Edited ]

Did anyone purchase this Manta Hair brush on Friday night Dare to Share with Shawn?  Looks interesting, but $40???

Honored Contributor

Unless there's a new brush that doesn't need me to hold it and manipulate it, I don't need one at much of any price.

Honored Contributor

Re: Manta Hair Brush

[ Edited ]

Well if it's any consolation, that $40 is the regular price for just one of those brushes on Amazon. Q sells two for $40.  I don't need it. I already found my hg of brushes.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  I am looking for a new brush. Which do you like?

Esteemed Contributor

I as intrigued for a minute until I saw my brush collection and said no.  Will be interesting to see reviews.  

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@SilleeMee  I am looking for a new brush. Which do you like?

@Janey2 

This one! It's an awesome brush. Comes with a case, too. The handle and body is made of a non-slip material so it won't slip out of your hands. The bristles conform to your head when you use it and it feels good on the scalp. Easy to clean out the hair also. Top-rated. 

I had a Wet Brush brand before this one and the tips of the bristles started falling off in less than a year which made the bristles become sharp and scratchy on my scalp. So I looked around for another brush and found the Knot Dr.. My friend bought a bunch of them for Christmas stocking stuffers last year. Everyone loves that brush!

Amazon.com: The Knot Dr. For Conair The Pro with Case Blue: Beauty

About $14 on Amazon, depending on color.

Honored Contributor

My round brush is older than dirt.  A brush rarely touches my head.  When I blow dry it, I dry it upside down and no brush.  Then use my hands to piece if out and apply product.  My hair is to the bottom of my neck and layered, but I bought The Knot Dr brush for my granddaughter for Christmas last year.  She loves it!  She has long thick hair.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the set.  

Honored Contributor

I'm old school...been using Pearson brushes since the 60s.  Love how they feel on my scalp.  My husband loves them too.  Pricey but rarely have to replace.