Regular Contributor

I'm 79 and have been using IT for a few years and noticed the powder foundation was making my lines more noticeable.  I went to Ulta the other day and told the saleswoman I was looking for a silky, non-oily primer and some kind of foundation good for my skin, but I didn't want liquid.

She brought me to the Mally counter.  I am not a fan of Mally, the person, but WOW do I love what I bought.  The primer is fabulous and the cream powder foundation is wonderful.  I live in Florida and decided to do the whole makeup thing yesterday for my great-granddaughter's 6th outside birthday party.

I honestly did not feel I was wearing any makeup at all.  My face looked good, but felt nude.  Now I'm a Mally fan!!!

The primer is Perfect Prep Poreless Primer and the foundation is Flawless Finish Transforming Effect.

Respected Contributor
I heard so many good things about those two products. I would like to try the foundation one day. It is on my wishlist.
Esteemed Contributor

I adore some of Mally's products.  I'm 69 with oily skin - I've been using Mally's primers for 10 years or more, both the Perfect Prep and the Neutralizing primers.  I highly recommend both of them.  

(I agree I usually watch Mally's presentations with the volume turned way down....)  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I'm 70 and I agree with you about that Flawless finish Foundation.  It is GREAT!!! I've reordered it several times, in two different shades for different seasons.  I just love it.

On your recommendation, I guess I'll give the primer a try now, too.

I like some of Mally's products.   I haven't used everything.  I like her liner pencils, but they're really expensive for how long they last so I'm trying others. 

Her mascara, the first one that was so highly touted, well it just didn't work for me.  So clumpy.  Really disliked it.

But, yes, that foundation I find to be wonderful for my aging skin with lines and wrinkles to be concerned with.

Respected Contributor

@travelin grandma  Thank you for the recommendation, I think I will have to make a trip to Ulta this week and check it out!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I love Mally's Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer.  It is AMAZING!  Seriously amazing! I can have redness in my skin but somehow this tones it down and I don't even need foundation.  It really makes my skin look really good.