Esteemed Contributor

The 2 Mally products I bought on a regular basis have both been discontinued.  Drats! Still I watch her shows because she's fun and happy and who knows?  maybe I'll find a new product I have to have!

Wish she was on more often.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze I ordered the set you mentioned. I already have those three liquid lipsticks, but I want backups because I wear them the most and her newest ones had too much color & these 3 were lighter. I'm getting a backup of the taupe liner because it's the only liner I like on my lower lashes, too. The brown automatic liner will be new to me. I can't wait. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nunyabisinis wrote:

@HappyDaze I ordered the set you mentioned. I already have those three liquid lipsticks, but I want backups because I wear them the most and her newest ones had too much color & these 3 were lighter. I'm getting a backup of the taupe liner because it's the only liner I like on my lower lashes, too. The brown automatic liner will be new to me. I can't wait. Smiley Happy

@IMissSuperPoke yeah those liquid lipsticks looked really pretty. I think I have Mally's look in that color (need to check the name) and I wear it quite often. It might be Mally's baby though. My favorite one of hers I've tried so far is Nude LIght I think it is called. It is a sheer pinkish one. I really like the ones that are more shear and have don't have the sparkle in them. It looked like one of the ones in that set was more opaque (not too much though) and had the sparkle/shimmer but it still looked really pretty Wish I could have caught the presentation on that day so I could have gotten it at the lower price. I know it isn't that much more now but knowing it was $4 cheaper makes me not want to buy it, lol. I am kind of a cheapskate in that way, lol.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze you mentioned the Nude Light, I loved that when it first came out. I reordered it this summer and it's now "full"of shimmer. Not sure why they do that, why not just give it a new name, right? I don't mind the shimmer so much in glosses, but if it were a traditional lipstick, I would have sent it back. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm waiting to read the reviews on that lipstick trio, I'm interested in trying them!

Honored Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke what?? Ugh that is too bad. I was close to running out so glad to know. I am not sure I'd like it as well. I agree just change the name-don't mess with the original! Smiley Sad