Super Contributor

Re: Mally's mascara for sensitive eyes?

I do have sensitive eyes, I can't wear It Cosmetics' mascara for one. But I can and do wear Mally's with no problem. The only time it starts to irritate is towards the end of the 3 months of using it and I know it's time to replace it.

Valued Contributor

I have really sensitive eyes! I have all sorts of problems with mascara, certain eye primers and shadows. Mally's mascara gives me no problems at all. It being fabulous is just a bonus. Smiley Wink
Regular Contributor

I can't wear Mally! I'm too sensitive. I wanted to love because it's bullet proof and I have a hard time with mascara not sliding off....but I tried it 3-4 times now and my eyes look a mess. I still haven't found the right mascara for me.
Super Contributor

I can't use it and neither can my daughter...hope it works for you. Not sure I would order the six, though. I think someone here said they dried out before she got to 4, 5 and 6.

I use Clump Crusher (green) by Cover Girl. No fibers.

Honored Contributor

Years ago when Mally was new at the Q she offered a really nice kit of her eyeshadows, brushes, etc. I loved the eyeshadow but I was high allergic to it. My eyes itched like crazy when wearing it, which I have never had happen to me with any other product out there! I had to throw it out. I still use the 3 eyeshadow brushes though! Love them! I just wish she would make her products hypoallergenic so I could use them. Too bad.

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I am a contact lens wearer and have very sensitive eyes. I wear Mallly's mascara with no problem at all. However, sometimes the bottle dries out quickly and at that point it starts to clump. When it falls into my eye I end up having a problem, but that would be true for anyone.