Honored Contributor

Early this a.m. I watched Mally place this white cream under the eyes on the model's face.  She used so much that the model looked like a clown.  Maybe you can see the video from the show I believe was at 2 am or 3 am this morning.  It looked absolutely awful.  Women do need need to be lit up like a white Christmas tree under their eyes.  Mally, I would never want you as a makeup artist.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Early this a.m. I watched Mally place this white cream under the eyes on the model's face.  She used so much that the model looked like a clown.  Maybe you can see the video from the show I believe was at 2 am or 3 am this morning.  It looked absolutely awful.  Women do need need to be lit up like a white Christmas tree under their eyes.  Mally, I would never want you as a makeup artist.  Cat Tongue

@Katcat1the colors run real light her concealers, in the H3 concealer wand which I own [not bought on Q] works for me -  [I'm light/use light] but fair was really white and my shadeis quite light but I wanted it that way. The Medium is even light if you saw t on a model....I sampled all 3 in store.

It's all meant to brighten the face as she does indeed say - I didn't see the 'over doing' it part but can imagine.

I use it to brighten up my face using that triangle of light.[I do own so soo many pens and wands already] but do love hers.. it really doesn't cake up on my under eye crinkles :/

Triangle of Light is something I don't skip, I think it makes me looks better then if I skip that trick Smiley Wink

They should have mentioned the colors run really light, these things are important when buying.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I'm terribly disappointed that Mally (&/or new onwers) apparently are choosing to do away with her tinted BB Defender Cream in the pint tube. Love this stuff, love this stuff and now I miss it. Been buying up tubes of it wherever I can find my color.

This new product she had in yesterday's tsv is by no means anything like the original Defender.

Totally bummed on this one Mally.

Trusted Contributor

Last year, I saw a presentation of the Lighter twist tube of one of Mally's under eye products (in the TSV) that Pat put on over herself over her already made up face. Pat looked better before, the Mally product must have removed the professional makeup job done prior and you could see Pat' s dark circles but very pale smears all around the outside of the dark circles which emphasized them more. Horrible! They said they were selling out & made me think either viewers didn't wait until the end of the presentation when Pat decided to do herself or they were just saying that.

Respected Contributor

Ya putting it on for a demo that way just doesn't work....if Pat or the model already has it on then putting a extra layer on top looks too much IMO....cakey and gooey!

With that said I did order this kit in the fair as I am very pale...if I don't like all the products back it will go but if I do then for 8.00 per item I'll be very happy about it....only time will tell.