Honored Contributor

Re: Mally's Poreless Face Defender - My AD was cancelled!

@AlohaSun wrote:

This has been bothering me for awhile and thought I just mention it.  I've notice that the Q has pulled quite a bit of her products.  Are they "improving" those too?  And that mascara (white tube) use to stay put but now it just smears around my eyes.  It's bad enought that I have raccoon eyes!  Just when I thought this would be my forever bulletproof line.   

@AlohaSun we already had another thread abou the mascara. The ingredients have changed. We posted the ingredient list side by side of the older one and the one offered now. The shadow sticks that are out now are also definitely not the same. So I am afraid the answer to your question may be yes. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

This has been bothering me for awhile and thought I just mention it.  I've notice that the Q has pulled quite a bit of her products.  Are they "improving" those too?  And that mascara (white tube) use to stay put but now it just smears around my eyes.  It's bad enought that I have raccoon eyes!  Just when I thought this would be my forever bulletproof line.   

@AlohaSun we already had another thread abou the mascara. The ingredients have changed. We posted the ingredient list side by side of the older one and the one offered now. The shadow sticks that are out now are also definitely not the same. So I am afraid the answer to your question may be yes. Smiley Sad

Thanks @HappyDaze.  I didn't know about the mascara problem from before.  I had ordered a kit about 4 months ago and only used it twice since then.  But now I know, thanks to you guys!  I do agree about the shadow sticks, was good but these new ones, needs to go back to the drawing board.  The originals (thank goodness I have a bunch of them) are smudge proof for me.  The new shadow sticks are just as bad as the mascaras.  At least I have my Wen to make me happy! lol

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

Thanks @HappyDaze.  I didn't know about the mascara problem from before.  I had ordered a kit about 4 months ago and only used it twice since then.  But now I know, thanks to you guys!  I do agree about the shadow sticks, was good but these new ones, needs to go back to the drawing board.  The originals (thank goodness I have a bunch of them) are smudge proof for me.  The new shadow sticks are just as bad as the mascaras.  At least I have my Wen to make me happy! lol

@AlohaSun you are welcome. Smiley Happy And yes, let's just hope THAT never changes (WEN)!!! Heart

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@AlohaSun you are welcome. Smiley Happy And yes, let's just hope THAT never changes (WEN)!!! Heart

@HappyDaze AMEN TO THAT Heart