Esteemed Contributor

I'm trying to find out where they are made.  I kniw her eye sticks used to be manufactured in Germany ,  but the last set I bought I saw here on the beauty forum that they may have been manufactured in china which I'm not sure of as it never stated that .  I wish that it would state in description.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mally's OTO eye sticks

[ Edited ]

Oh I didn't know that....maybe you could check online at Ulta who sells her line for that info?  I did order them as I love the ease of use...I don't do well with a shadow palette...don't like the mess of them on my cheeks or even finding all the brushes for them.  I have several of these and the deal seemed awesome.

Respected Contributor

I just checked the ones that I have and they are made in China. Very disappointed because I just ordered the ODO which I may cancel. I try not to purchase beauty products made there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I just checked the ones that I have and they are made in China. Very disappointed because I just ordered the ODO which I may cancel. I try not to purchase beauty products made there.

After Mally's company declared bankruptcy and absence.I was thrilled when she came back and ordered her famous mascara.  It made my eyes burn and eyelashes hurt and realized all of her items are made in China.  After that her whole line never enters my collection.

That's a shame because I had some beautiful make-up days and gave items as gifts - the line used to be great.

Esteemed Contributor

I do love the ease of use ,  but bothered by sheer they are made.  I'm not sure if they hsve good regulations on their items plus I'm wondering  if they test on animals cause they don't care about human rights  in their country.