Honored Contributor

Mally's New Holiday Starlight Collection

In case you weren't around tonight THIS was on at 11:00. I heard her earlier in the week say she would bring a surprise Friday night. It sold out, but now there are some available! The colors look amazing - I can't wait to get mine! Smile

Super Contributor

Re: Mally's New Holiday Starlight Collection

I love her eyeliners. I have the two holiday sets from last year and just ordered theses. They look beautiful can't wait to get them too
Respected Contributor

Very tempting, esp. the Mally's Glow (bronze) color. I wear her pencils daily. I did my eyes up for a party yesterday; vanilla, taupe with Steel grey in the crease and Midnight blue liner, Plum liner underneath. It really came out well.

I like these colors a lot--a bit different than some I have, though not ENTIRELY different. But I really like her liners. After I apply them, I can blend for that 30 seconds until they set.

Contributor

I got the same set at Ulta for $28, but without the case. They are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

On 12/20/2014 Campion said:

Very tempting, esp. the Mally's Glow (bronze) color. I wear her pencils daily. I did my eyes up for a party yesterday; vanilla, taupe with Steel grey in the crease and Midnight blue liner, Plum liner underneath. It really came out well.

I like these colors a lot--a bit different than some I have, though not ENTIRELY different. But I really like her liners. After I apply them, I can blend for that 30 seconds until they set.

This sounds beautiful! I have a lot of her liners - I'll have to try this look! I use other pencil liners, but I always come back to these. And I don't mind the sharpening. Some of the self-sharpening ones don't work that well for me!