Valued Contributor

Is there anybody that has used Mally's mascara's and do you like them? If you do which one seems to be the best at lengthing and volumizing (building them up) as many of my lashes  have fallen out due to age. Thanks!

Super Contributor

I love the instant impact mascara. It lengthens and is buildable for volume without getting clumpy. I do not like the volumizing mascara at all...even with a single coat my lashes are goopy and thick with no length, not a good look..  

Contributor

I second the Impact Mascara. Thickens, lengthens and its the darkest mascara I've used.  It does'nt flake and it doesn't bother my eyes (I wear contacts). I love it. 

Honored Contributor

I've only tried the volumizing mascara and I hated it.  Way too thick, clumpy and gooey.

Esteemed Contributor

I was on a mascara "quest" for years and years until I found Mally.  I think her voluming formula is the best!  I have a ton of allergies and skin sensitivities so my eyes are watery and I'm sneezing. This is the only mascara that I found that stays put even in the corners of the eyes.

Recently I tried Mally's two in one mascara that is a double brush system.  One end  is a skinny brush for grabbing every lash and the other end is the volume brush. It's good but I still think my number one pick is the volumne formula.

Valued Contributor

@alleycatnumber1 wrote:

Is there anybody that has used Mally's mascara's and do you like them? If you do which one seems to be the best at lengthing and volumizing (building them up) as many of my lashes  have fallen out due to age. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. The Impact is the one I will try.

Valued Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I was on a mascara "quest" for years and years until I found Mally.  I think her voluming formula is the best!  I have a ton of allergies and skin sensitivities so my eyes are watery and I'm sneezing. This is the only mascara that I found that stays put even in the corners of the eyes.

Recently I tried Mally's two in one mascara that is a double brush system.  One end  is a skinny brush for grabbing every lash and the other end is the volume brush. It's good but I still think my number one pick is the volumne formula.

I did not know one had 2 seperate ends like that, maybe I will look at that one before I order. Thanks for helping.