Trusted Contributor

Re: Mally's Last 2014 Shows are Today (Nov. 6)

On 11/18/2014 Mallyfan said:

I thought she said it was just her last show of the year? I cant see her not coming back - QVC is really big for her and they carry a lot of her stuff on the web site. My guess is she will be back again, just not for the holidays?

Right, but we are talking about the fact that it is highly unusual for Mally not be having frequent shows for the holiday shopping rush. Also, her frequent two hour shows have turned into one hour shows and she has no holiday TSV this year (usually her biggest of the year). {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

I remember they cancelled a couple shows a few months ago. That's the first visible sign a line is one the wane. The second sign is the lack of Christmas TSV. I remember last year it was so successful and such a value that the one following it didn't do well at all. Or was that two years ago?

Respected Contributor

I hope this isn't true, because I've ended up with mostly Mally makeup. I really like it. I'm hoping she's just taking time off for the holiday.

Honored Contributor

I saw Mally at Ulta this week

For what ever reason QVC does not sell as much color cosmetics as they could or used to. They push skin care more.

Super Contributor

I think it's cause the skin care lines are usually more expensive and that's why they push them so hard

Respected Contributor

Maybe color products get returned more often (because it's hard to judge color on the tv or online) and it's less profitable as a result? Not sure. I hope it doesn't get dropped, though Mally has a website. I try to order from as few online stores as possible.

I use those eye shadow palettes every day and her blush and mascara as well. I really like her stuff.