Respected Contributor

Re: Mally's Face Defender - the older formula

@KrissyE wrote:

I just got an email today from Mally's website about the original face defender is available there!!!

---------

I have tried the "new original Face Defender" made in China and unfortunately, in my opinion, it's not the same as the Italian version.  It  doesn't glide onto the sponge like the original and the product sort of crumbled the more I used it. It performs fairly well, but not as long lasting for me. I'm playing around with Paula's Choice Shine Stopper,  which comes in a tube. I don't like the results as well as my original Mally, but powders just don't work on top of my sunscreen.

I've had a lot of favorite beauty products discontinued, but this is the worst. I have one compact left from Italy and will probably keep it for years to use on special occasions.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mally's Face Defender - the older formula

By the way, the ingredients listed are the same on the China and Italy versions, but they sure seem different. I'm going to be like one of the Tova original fragrance fans, swearing that the products changed no matter what the company says, LOL.