Trusted Contributor

Mally's 3rd AD for Bounce Back To You??

I got an email today reminding me that my 3rd AD of Mally's Bounce Back To You kit would be shipping soon.  I pushed back my 2nd AD kit in hopes that I could see the colors elsewhere (QVC had no info about the colors in the kit) and then once it was time for it to ship out I got an email that it was canceled due to supply issues.

Has anyone ever had a 2nd AD kit canceled only to receive the 3rd kit?? 

Does anyone have any info about the colors in the 3rd AD kit?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

Re: Mally's 3rd AD for Bounce Back To You??

They cancelled my second shipment also.  My order status show Mar 25 release on this one.  I found this on youtube wher I go if I want to see prresentations that show all colors of handbags that were originally presented (when one comes back in stock on sale)

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BC4TkmtNnQ

It does not state the colors but if you advance to 4:23 you can see the pink bag and the blush looks to be a very soft pink.  Hope this might help.  This foundation has just been released on its own on Q and it is about the price of this 3rd shipment which is $42 for all of the items without the brushes.  The foundation is around $40 alone

Hope this helps.

Contributor

I recieved my second shipment. But I am really confused. My 3rd shipment was suppossed to be shipped march 6th, and as I hadn't recieved an email from QVC yet, I came to check on the status. It just says that my AD plan was complete, and only has 2 previous shipments. Just curious, has anyone gotten the 3rd shipment, or has all of our orders been cancelled?

Trusted Contributor

@pdove wrote:

I recieved my second shipment. But I am really confused. My 3rd shipment was suppossed to be shipped march 6th, and as I hadn't recieved an email from QVC yet, I came to check on the status. It just says that my AD plan was complete, and only has 2 previous shipments. Just curious, has anyone gotten the 3rd shipment, or has all of our orders been cancelled?

You did?!  Wow!  What colors were in your 2nd shipment?  I wonder if your second shipment was really the 3rd shipment?  I would really love to know what colors were in your kit.  

For my 2nd shipment, I called QVC to try to find out colors and they couldn't tell me a thing.  They had no information.  I think I might do that again.  I think it's terrible that you can't even find out the colors ahead of time to see if you'd like to keep or cancel.

@kjae  Thank you so much for that YouTube video!  I wish the colors were clearer or they went into some detail about them.  

Frequent Contributor

image.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Shimage.jpg

Frequent Contributor

image.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Hi I just posted the pics I had of these kits. I did recieve shipment 2 very very late,it's the one with the black bag. I have not recieved shipment 3 yet (pink bag) and I have not been notified if it is coming or not. I did recieve a waitlist on shipment 2 and they told me if new stock came in I would recieve . Well I did get it but it was very late and it just showed up no email or notice. One day it was in my mailbox????  I really like this kit I hope to get the 3rd but I guess we will see!??

Trusted Contributor

@Firecat1984  You are so sweet for posting, thank you so much!  It's been very helpful!

Would you mind telling me about your 2nd AD kit?  How do you like the colors?  Are you a longtime Mally fan?  If so, are the colors comparble to any of the old products?

I actually called QVC customer service today asking about the colors in the 3rd AD (I find it very odd that some people got the 2nd AD and some people did not) and they had no information about the upcoming colors, just like last time.  I pushed my order back 2 weeks in hopes of seeing swatches online, which I also did for the 2nd AD and then it got canceled.  So we'll see what happens this time.  The blush in the 3rd AD looks pretty.  I'm not a big fan of rose colored shadow, so we'll see about that.  Thanks again!

Frequent Contributor

Hi yes! The second kit is exactly as pictured. Yes I've used mally before,and I would sy they are all very similar to all of her browns,roses,nudes etc. the second kit had very nice wearable and forgiving colors. The blush was very close in color to kit one.  The 3 rd kit I am looking forward to getting mine is schedualded for June ,but I might bump it up.and yes the AD on this was very strange,first I was not going to get it,then I was,then if came back in stock. Then it just showed up,very strange. I really love the foundation in this kit,and the eye liner is so smooth and easy to apply. I'm very glad these helped,the pics are very true to the colors I have already recieved . Good luckSmiley Happy