Honored Contributor

Just and FYI. Some really good prices.

Trusted Contributor

Those are great prices. I really like her glosses, but those are sold out (sad face)

the mega kit looks amazing.

Super Contributor

I saw this late this afternoon and was thrilled to see the Liquid Face Defender Blush so I got 2! I almost bought one yesterday when Mally had $10 off on her website, so glad I waited.

I got a pink shade in her last mystery bag and was blown away by this blush. I'm not a fan of cream blushes but this one rocks! It does not wipe away your makeup underneath, is super smooth, and lasts all day! Highly recommend!

Liquid Face Defender Blush - Mimosa

Honored Contributor

I really like some of her glosses too. I wish I knew about it earlier before they sold out. bummer!

Honored Contributor
On 2/20/2015 MissKlynn said:

I saw this late this afternoon and was thrilled to see the Liquid Face Defender Blush so I got 2! I almost bought one yesterday when Mally had $10 off on her website, so glad I waited.

I got a pink shade in her last mystery bag and was blown away by this blush. I'm not a fan of cream blushes but this one rocks! It does not wipe away your makeup underneath, is super smooth, and lasts all day! Highly recommend!

Liquid Face Defender Blush - Mimosa

that is good to know about these- I wondered how they were. I almost bought something with the $10 off but didn't know how much her shipping would be for a smaller order so I passed.