Honored Contributor

Re: Mally leaving the Q?????

I thing QVC made the wrong call on that.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/2/2014 HappyDaze said:

I hope she doesn't go away as I enjoy watching her shows. I like her line better than IT and her shows are more interesting to watch for various reasons but mainly because she gives tips and tricks since she is a makeup artist.

I agree HD, I enjoy Mally. Her absence has been very noticeable, I missed her. I have not tried any of the IT products to date and not sure I will.
Esteemed Contributor

The only cosmetic line to get any love from QVC this holiday season has been IT and Josie Maran. I'll say it again: I have been bored away from QVC (I'll be back in Jan.). During this time I have only done click ins during time-outs and commercials of other programs and events I am watching. It can't be coincidental that it seems like with each click in I see Vionic, Dyson, Flashpad, the Magnetic Flashlight, Halo portable power or flashlight, some imitation tablet, the credit card protective sleeves, food, Susan Graver, Jamie (IT), or Josie.

Respected Contributor

On 12/4/2014 gabstoomuch said:

Sigh ~~~~~ It must be because she does not sell Dyson's, or Keurig's, Flashpad's or all the repetitive shows that are aired for hours and hours. I don't even watch anymore. How many Dyson or coffee makers can be presented?

I feel like I have been watching the "Christmas list for gifts" shows since they had Christmas in July. They chose their items, and that is all that has air time ever since.

I do find random items online that never get to air, but their shipping prices are just too high.

Maybe I am just over the thrill of QVC? Online shopping is so huge now, I can browse around randomly to other websites and find real deals now. I used to love some of the fun stuff they used to sell, even if the product only got minimal airtime.Now it is same stuff, different day.

I bet the hosts are sick of presenting the same stuff too.

MALLY!!!! Put a Dyson up on your make-up table and work around it {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Nope, it's got to be those darn flashlights!!!!! I'm SO SICK of seeing those I could SCREAM!! Word the wise Mally, go in the flashlight peddling business. :/
Honored Contributor

Exactly. i don't even bother to watch this time of year-it is all so repetitive and boring....Same stuff over and over-I bet the hosts can't wait for the New Year as well......I haven't even watched a Beauty show because its all It or Josie or Philosophy....Nothing new or interesting...Maybe my QVC viewing days are very very limited........Its all so boring!Mally used to be so often with great kits, but I can't even remember the last time that I saw her on air!

Super Contributor

Mally posted the following on her FB page of Dec 2...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what it means.

Exciting things coming, My Mallynistas!!! Can't wait to tell you!!! #staytuned #mallygratefulforthis #soexcited

Mally your absence from the Q has been noticed. You're presence is missed. I was holding out for a mally TSV for the holidays and am sadly disappointed there wasn't one. It was a Christmas hit last year for all my girlfriends. Hope you return soon!
Esteemed Contributor

She's too loud and too much WOW look at me - never watch. Prefer soft selling.

Super Contributor

A few days ago I checked the program guide, and Mally has two shows scheduled for December 31st on the Q.

Honored Contributor

QVC is going to showcase what will bring theme them the most money; nothing else.

Both It Cosmetics and Mall as re sold at my local Ulta; It has 2 full aisles with Mally having half of one. BOTH line are usually out of stock of 50% of their product line when I'm there. For whatever reason, the entire line Mall sells is not carried at my Ulta but all of It is. I asked a SA about the turnover of it and she said they can't keep the merchandise in the store and restock almost daily.

What about Mally? She said if the merchandise would ever arrive they COULD restock but it's slow to come in. Funny thing, Mally headquarters and their main shipping hub is 20 minutes from where I live/this Ulta. So, not sure what's going on with that.

Yea, a snoozefest this year. I ordered almost all my gifts/items from HSN this year. Better deals, no tax, no S&H and FAST returns. Waiting a month plus to get a refund from QVC (which is a 1 1/2 drive from my house) but in 4 days from HSN? Come on.