Valued Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:
<snipped>

@TwinkleBell You are certainly welcome.  Just be aware that Z's shipping makes Q's look speedy. And they do not include a return label with the orders, nor will they mail you one.  They will only email you a return label for you to print out.   

~~~~~~~~~

@Bookplate  THANK YOU for this "heads up."  I'll know now to be patient (which I'm not always good at,.. heh)...  & I'll be prepared, if I have any returns.  Appreciate u letting me know in advance.. Very thoughtful of you! Smiley Happy

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell and @Katcat1- Mally's company Mallygirl was first sold in 2015 to Beauty Visions after bankruptcy proceedings. The former head of Victoria Secret's cosmetics was selected to be in charge of R&D. AS Beauty, which is owned by the heads of ELF cosmetics, bought it last year. Mally has remained all along as spokesperson.

I wish these companies would follow what the new owners of Laura Geller are doing- go back to the original formulas that her faithful customers loved!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom   I totally agree.  Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer was my fave and then the formula was changed -- I can no longer wear it.  I wish some of these entrepreneurs would hold on to their companies like Trish McEvoy.  I have to applaud her for being the head of her company to this day.  She is excellent when it comes to her perfumes as she was exposed to the business at an early age with her grandmother.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength