Honored Contributor

Re: Mally and Disney at the Q

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Jordan2  Enjoy!! I was really tempted. It is a beautiful collection for a great price.  But I really don't need any more makeup. 

@momoftwo2007, I don't NEED it either, but I WANT it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

enjoy-purple-glitter.gif

@Jordan2 I know what you mean.  I always cave and buy makeup because they are so pretty and so fun.  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Jordan2  Enjoy!! I was really tempted. It is a beautiful collection for a great price.  But I really don't need any more makeup. 

@momoftwo2007, I don't NEED it either, but I WANT it!

I love the pckaging!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I don't really understand this.  The Frozen movie was out several years ago and marketed to little girls.  Unless Disney has a sequel about to hit the theaters, it seems this kit would be passe, for one thing, but the makeup in the kit wouldn't even be appropriate for the age of girls who like the movie.  I'm not trying to me a Negative Nellie, it just doesn't make sense to me.

@JeanLouiseFinch  ITA. Great movie & my young granddaughters loved it...years ago! At 8 and 5 now, they are allowed (when playing, certainly nowhere else) to wear a little light pink gloss, sparkly blush and that’s it. They aren’t mature enough to be careful w/ shadow and liner around their eyes and I wash their inexpensivec set of brushes whenever I have the chance. Mally, bad idea!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you watched the presentation, it isn't meant to be make up for young girls.  The colors fit with what she releases in her regurlar line.  Although one kit (Elsa) is brighter than the other, it is by no means "off the chart" bright.  The main difference is the Frozen themed packaging and the compact mirror.  But the main message in the presentation is "this is not little girl make up".

Respected Contributor

It says it is exclusive to QVC until January 2018. So it must be going to the stores after January. Probably to Ulta.

Honored Contributor

@smileshannon wrote:

If you watched the presentation, it isn't meant to be make up for young girls.  The colors fit with what she releases in her regurlar line.  Although one kit (Elsa) is brighter than the other, it is by no means "off the chart" bright.  The main difference is the Frozen themed packaging and the compact mirror.  But the main message in the presentation is "this is not little girl make up".

Understood @smileshannon.  It still doesn't make sense to me, to use a children's movie to market a product like this to adults.  To each their own, I suppose.