Trusted Contributor

For those who like Mally-an interesting article I stumbled upon about something she is creating for Q in November.. 

https://www.happi.com/contents/view_breaking-news/2017-10-11/mally-collaborates-with-disney-for-froz...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mally and Disney at the Q

@kjae, just in time for the holidays.

Thank you for sharing this info/article.

Respected Contributor

@kjae wrote:

For those who like Mally-an interesting article I stumbled upon about something she is creating for Q in November.. 

https://www.happi.com/contents/view_breaking-news/2017-10-11/mally-collaborates-with-disney-for-froz...

There is already a post on this just scroll down.

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@kjae Who would be her target customer? My granddaughters love Frozen, but much too young for makeup and although the movie/characters were enjoyable, I doubt the bright colors and packaging is appropriate for my age group.

Respected Contributor

The MALLY FROZEN Collection is here!

A298846

From Mally Beauty.

• Elsa: includes two 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras in Violet Sky and Thistle, one 0.01-oz Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Shadow, one 0.31-oz More is More Mascara, one 0.13-oz Blushing Brilliance Blush and Highlighter Wand in Feisty and Fierce, one 0.06-fl oz Lip Gloss in Elsa, and mirror
  • Anna: includes two 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras in Goldstone and Soft Brown, one 0.01-oz Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Hazelnut, one 0.31-oz Pretty Perfect Mascara, one 0.13-oz Blushing Brilliance Blush and Highlighter Wand in Dreaming and Playful, one 0.06-fl oz Lip Gloss in Anna, and mirror
Honored Contributor

I don't really understand this.  The Frozen movie was out several years ago and marketed to little girls.  Unless Disney has a sequel about to hit the theaters, it seems this kit would be passe, for one thing, but the makeup in the kit wouldn't even be appropriate for the age of girls who like the movie.  I'm not trying to me a Negative Nellie, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Regular Contributor

I can't believe Frozen is still a thing. I thought it was a really grating movie. 

Respected Contributor

Disney approached her she said on the show today and she chose to do Frozen. because It's about the love and sisiterhood  about sisters loving each other. She also It is going to be a Broadway Show next year. Plus, her daughters love the Frozen movie.

Honored Contributor

I caved and bought the Anna. I thought I would get the Elsa, but the colors I thought looked a little too bold for me (I do like plums). It is a good value and I'm eager to get the compact.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  Enjoy!! I was really tempted. It is a beautiful collection for a great price.  But I really don't need any more makeup.