Contributor

Mally Ultimate Performance Dream Brow with Brush

I have Mallys ultimate performance dream brow with brush and my jar of dream brow is drying and becoming cakey. Does anyone have any suggests? I have thought of putting a little coconut oil in the jar on top of the cake and using that, and it did go on a little better but I was wondering if I could just take out the entire contents of the jar and mixing it all together with a little more coconut oil. Has anyone else had this problem? I think olive oil would be too runny because it doesn't setup like coconut oil. I like the color of Mallys brow and hate to throw it away. Help please. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Frequent Contributor

Re: Mally Ultimate Performance Dream Brow with Brush

Oh dear sounds like you should probably throw it out. How long did you have it?

Respected Contributor

That stuff dries quickly. I bought it--once. No more.

I'm now using a brow powder and that's what I'm sticking with. All pencils and pots of cream seem to dry out and look waxy. The best system so far is any taupe shadow or Billion Dollar Brows (love this) and Smashbox wax on top, combed in. They made a brow wax pencil as an experiment ONCE (in a kit) and I sure wish it was a permanent product. After I do the powder, I swiped it on and combed with a spoolie. Brows all day.

Regular Contributor

I took a small plastic makeup spatula and scraped the dry stuff off. It was good as new underneath. I love this product.