Occasional Contributor
I love and have many of Molly’s eye cream shadow sticks, but this TSV is awful. Would have been better if she had offered more shadows in a bundle with all new colors.
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what color the eyeshadow is in the Bright collection?  

Frequent Contributor

In the midnight show the available quantities were much lower than most TSV's.  I have a feeling they didn't receive all the stock that they were supposed to receive.  I saw the presale description a few days ago and there were 2 other color sets listed in the written description but they didn't have a link to click on.  Those 2 color sets have now been removed.  

Respected Contributor

I have a ton of brand new Mally left from years ago. I don't really care for the eyeshadow sticks as I prefer powder shadow. Still use Bare M. or Este Lauder that I got in the big kits.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

One is a shimmery taupe (Warrior) and the other is a matte ivory (the only matte in the tsv) .  I ordered i t and the bronze collection which sold out at midnught.  These are great for our hot and humid WI summers. I did get free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I am sure all the women were excited because of the price.  There has not been a low price TSV for a long, long time.  I am surprised that the bronze sold out.  It was my least favorite.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

One is a shimmery taupe (Warrior) and the other is a matte ivory (the only matte in the tsv) .  I ordered i t and the bronze collection which sold out at midnught.  These are great for our hot and humid WI summers. I did get free shipping.

Wow, they sure sold out fast!

Trusted Contributor

I woulod be embarrassed to present that as a TSV. It's more like a one day only.  

Valued Contributor

This seemed really weird to me, the colors already sold out I mean.  Did anyone actually have a chance to purchase the Mauve and the other choice or were they never avaiable? I looked a day in advance and those colors were gone. They did not stock this like a true TsV in my opinion, and used it as a way to get Mally products on air.  I love Mally and her shadow sticks/ eyeliners but this was not as "exciting" as I expect for a makeup TSV.