Honored Contributor

Re: Mally TSV - who's buying and who's passing?

@winamac1 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@winamac1

Thank you so much for the brow help! Can't wait to try!

I think I got all silly-nilly with the retina a and it removed some of my brow!

Oh wow--I didn't know Retin A could do that....yikes!  I better be more careful!!!

@winamac1, I can't find anything to support the idea that retinol can remove hair. I wouldn't worry about it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@winamac1
I read it on here and then I may have forgotten to verify that!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

Received mine today.  The foundation is light weight and cool feeling- goes on easy and you really don't feel it on.  I chose the Light shade.  I have oily/combo skin, this will be the foundation I use when I am running out the door.  I tried the balance & brighten, also the I.T. version of powder, and they just don't look right on my skin- even with a primer they look to heavy and appear to be setting on top of my skin.  Not this one- I will have to play with the brush or perhaps use the sponge instead.  For those that don't want to buy with brush or bag, here's an idea, give them as gifts- Put those items from kits that you don't like or need and put them in the bag that you don't won't or need and you have a great gift.  I also give to my daughters who either use or sell on e-bay.  Glad to see Mally doing well.  Seems to me her sizes are getting smaller - Thats is ok, she may have had too large an offerings.  I don't know about the new face defender with the glow or tint.  I don't buy that folks asked for that but maybe I am mistaken.