Honored Contributor

Re: Mally TSV - who's buying and who's passing?

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:
@Cookie777
Enjoy your purchase and report back, OK?

Hi Teach

I just got home.  The brow pencil is from L'oreal.  I also like one from Maybelline.

Here's the L'oreal one:

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/products/makeup/eye/eyebrow/brow-stylist-sculptor.aspx?shade=355-Bl...

@LTT1 wrote:
@Cookie777
Enjoy your purchase and report back, OK?

Here's the Maybelline one--the wax one is L'oreal, but both are nice!

http://www.pharmapacks.com/products.php?product=Maybelline-New-York-Eyestudio-Brow-Precise-Shaping-Pencil%2C-Soft-Brown-%5B252%5D-0.02-oz&gclid=CMHU1Jba-84CFQqpaQodaPML7...

Here's the benefit one I love:

http://www.ulta.com/ka-brow-cream-gel-eyebrow-color-with-brush?productId=xlsImpprod14191017&sku=2304...

LOL

Here's another one I have, and I love this!

http://www.ulta.com/ka-brow-cream-gel-eyebrow-color-with-brush?productId=xlsImpprod14191017&sku=2304...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:
@HappyDaze@winamac1
I'd love to know the name if the brow pencil with gel/color on either end!
I have the Mally mascara on A/D and have not noticed any difference in the mascara?

PBI @LTT1@HappyDaze@winamac1

Benefit has completely revamped their brow products. This summer they came out with ka-Brow! - a cream gel eyebrow color. I had been using Anastasia, which I still like, but this is my favorite right now. I love the smaller slanted brush! Smiley Happy

That's the one I really like!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

It has "oxygen water" in it, PASS!

lol as opposed to the other kind of water without oxygen?? LMAO.

Respected Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

It has "oxygen water" in it, PASS!

What does that even mean?

Occasional Contributor

EASY PASS! For all the reasons you mentioned. Mally sold her company and her products reflect it Smiley Sad Wonder if IT Cosmetics will suffer under L'Oréal just like BE is suffering under Shseido....

Occasional Contributor

The foundation with the mesh top looks gorgeous.  It seems different than the usual powder foundation.  In fact, I think it's different  judging by the way she applied it - looks more creamier.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her BB cream is to die for.  Just bought it at Ulta....her shades seem to be darker - I chose the light over medium as it blend d in perfectly.  The foundation in the tsv looks great.  May buy separately...I think the presenter said you could but I only comes with sponge, not brush.  Just remember just because someone hint made in China doesn't mean it's inferior.  Any company would have to have quality control in order to stay in business.

Trusted Contributor

I usually find Mally's foundations too yellow/orange, even in fair. However, I am having a hard time finding a foundation I love, so I'm going to give it a try. It looks nice on the models.

Trusted Contributor

It's a pass for me

Respected Contributor

Pass. Can't stand to listen to her long enough to even watch a presentation. She's too loud!